some bhavcopy downloader stop working

kaly422000

yesterday(13/12/2010) some of the bhavcopy downloader like datadowloader of jdm and getbhavcopy of hemen cant download data of 13/12/2010.
anay one have similar problem?
also bhavcopy of equities under archieve section in nse site not updated for 13/12/2010.

murthymsr

yesterday(13/12/2010) some of the bhavcopy downloader like datadowloader of jdm and getbhavcopy of hemen cant download data of 13/12/2010.
anay one have similar problem?
also bhavcopy of equities under archieve section in nse site not updated for 13/12/2010.
Yesterday, at around 9 PM, I could download NSE Bhav copy through GBC and it was with delivery quantity.

Just now I tried again with GBC and it was downloading Bhav copy but delivery quantity only was returning error.

I did not try with jdm yesterday, but when I tried today, it was downloading bhav copy without delivery quantity. For delivery quantity, it was returning the error.

I think NSE might have changed the link for delivery quantity after 9 PM yesterday.

But I could not upload yesterdays Bhav copy with delivery quantity because, in the process of testing this morning, yesterdays full bhav copy was overwritten.

murthymsr

Hi,
Today morning around 5.15AM, I downloaded bhavcopy file for cash segment from NSE site. its working fine.
Regards,
Shura.