Solution for Option trading ?

Hello All,

I am using Getbhavcopy to download the equity data from NSE and then I import it to Amibroker .
Is there any software available to download the Option data and If yes is RSI ,ROC,MAP methods are effective for option analysis ?
Nowadays I am losing lot of money in options .Gurus please guide me. I need your guidance desperately

Thanks in advance

Sanjay

AW10

Suggestion - stop trading options till the time u figure out what is going wrong.
When we are stuck in a hole, we don't keep digging further to come out of it. We stop digging and do something else to come out.

These indicators don't work on options.
I don't know how much you know about option pricing, forming your view about market direction and risk mgmt in trading.

Otherwise, pls spend time in getting your foundation strong. If someone has told u that option is "easy route to making money" then u have seen the results. It is easy route to loose your capital, if you dn't understand it correctly.
And once u know it.. then it gives you unlimited opporunities to make money in any kind of market.

Plz chk out threads in option section of this forum. there are few good thread with solid practical tips of option trading.

Happy Trading

Thanks,

Actually I am using MY IRIS and NSE for the option analysis..In one thread one of our group member suggest me Option oracle software.Is there any other special method which you are following so please suggest me

Regards
Sanjay

krishna23

read these books to learn more abt options
1)Options, Futures And Other Derivatives by John Hull
2)Option Pricing and Volatility by S. Natenberg

and ya options oracle is a gr8 free tool u can use...

AW10

Thanks,

Actually I am using MY IRIS and NSE for the option analysis..In one thread one of our group member suggest me Option oracle software.Is there any other special method which you are following so please suggest me

Regards
Sanjay
Sanjay, I prefer foundation knowledge on top of tool. Tool is only as good as the craftman who is using it. And great craftman can perform without the tools as well.

Option Oracle is good tool cause it gets live data from NSE.
But there are many excel sheets available on net /and also from sharekhan site that will help in analyse option greeks..
There are free sheets that will show you risk graphs of the strategy.

In my practice.. I use mainly excel sheet now.. or in many cases, not even that..
With practice and solid foundation, u will be able to visualise how the position's risk graph will look like, where will be yr breakeven points, what is max risk, max reward, probablity etc.

But have used option oracle earlier.

Happy Trading