Software tool to analyse Support,Resistance, & Pivot

hello,

Is there any free software tool that enables us to feed(or feeds itself) a scrips cmp, analsyse and give us the support, pivot, & resistance levels every 15 mins??

I'm using reliancemoney trade for trading. It doesnt have any software tools or features that i'm looking for. Some of my peers on this forum have mentioned something of that sort, hence I am keen on knowing if there is any or guidance regarding that.

Pardon my ignorance, as i'm also learning to trade and only a month old in this field.

Appreciate any lead, thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Saivs

columbus

hello,

Is there any free software tool that enables us to feed(or feeds itself) a scrips cmp, analsyse and give us the support, pivot, & resistance levels every 15 mins??

I'm using reliancemoney trade for trading. It doesnt have any software tools or features that i'm looking for. Some of my peers on this forum have mentioned something of that sort, hence I am keen on knowing if there is any or guidance regarding that.

Pardon my ignorance, as i'm also learning to trade and only a month old in this field.

Appreciate any lead, thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Saivs
Yes ,try it from www.surefire-forex-trading.com/PP.html

you can only use it if the brokerage provides you with it .. buying off the shelf is not possible , religare i think and angel broking? provide diet odin as their platform .