software prices

oxusmorouz

Hi Reghu,
Metastock EoD costs 499$, the real time version for quote center costs 1.395$, and metastock pro for Esignal costs 1,695$.
A very reputed member in Traderji told me that Esignal real time subscription costs 85$ a month if you have metastock.
Quote center real time feed costs 135$ a month.
You might also want to look at other real time and EoD data sources like www.indiastox.com and www.stoxtrend.com but make sure that the data is "real time"

Oxymoron.

Hello,

For Real Time intraday data e-signal is the best. There is no delay. Moreover you have backfill for a few days RT Data. As per e-signal .com the basic version costs around 85 dollars per month. But if you prepay you get a savings of 312 dollars for a year. That is around 56 dollars per month. The data is highly reliable and fast.

One of the members had posted a URL - esignal india.com. Can any one confirm if it is a subsidiary or indian wing of e-signal. I could not find an reference to it at the original e-signal site. Moreover the data is in Metastock format. i use amibroker and data is not in meta format.I am aware of e-signal for metastock.

Moreover e-signal gives data for all NSE scrips. I update more than 250 scrips every day. But e-signal india has restricted the number of scrips(123).

I down loaded e-signal exe from the e-signal.com. The payment is made by credit card .I am not sure of this esignalindia.com.Can any user confirm.

Regards

Saji

Does esignalindia.com belong to the global esignal group?
I do not think so. The domain name belongs to:

Maharaja Global
Tamal Das gupta
86C N.S.C.Bose Raod
kolkata
westbengal,700040
IN
Tel. +91.9830803364

Looks like they are probably trying to capiailize on esignals name.