Software for logging trades

SavantGarde

Next time you happen to be at Cuffe Parade.... do visit a restaurant 'Santoor' ...and just order one dish 'Cello Chicken' & thereafter we can debate sitting across ....the 100 people.... Average 0.001 ... ofcourse the 25 Trades....:)

Bon Apetit...!!!

SG

OMG! Child in a candy shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SG! But if you give this sheet to 100 people, an average of 0.001 people will log more than 25 trades

sumosanammain

Next time you happen to be at Cuffe Parade.... do visit a restaurant 'Santoor' ...and just order one dish 'Cello Chicken' & thereafter we can debate sitting across ....the 100 people.... Average 0.001 ... ofcourse the 25 Trades....:)

Bon Apetit...!!!

SG
Cuffe Parade was a fav hangout for me. Was schooled in that area. Though spending money was not part of that hanging out :) Maqker chambers was a fav haunt, was one of the places where there was central AC 25 years ago :)

shri_r3

Think.... this spreadsheet should be sufficient.....It has a few extra things to tell you whether You've been a Good Boy or not....:)

Trading Organizer

SG

Wow I was looking for a software to keep track of my trades and was searching and I found this. Excellent serves my purpose. I will also learn excel and explore its features though I have no idea in programming and other stuff,but will surely learn. Thanks again. :thumb::thumb::