Software engineer from Hyderabad - Freelancer for algo trading systems and Strategy development

Hello Traders,

I am Vamsi from Hyderabad. Software engineer by profession . I have been a trader from 4-5 years primarily in to index options. I take my trades on technical analysis.
I also provide freelancing services in trading for developing algo trading systems and strategy development. Have been freelancing from 4+years and coded for a huge number of clients.
Hope I can make some contribution to the forum.

Hello Traders,

I am Vamsi from Hyderabad. Software engineer by profession . I have been a trader from 4-5 years primarily in to index options. I take my trades on technical analysis.
I also provide freelancing services in trading for developing algo trading systems and strategy development. Have been freelancing from 4+years and coded for a huge number of clients.
Hey! Welcome to the forum. Hope to read more of your content here.

Hello Traders,

Hello! Welcome to the forum.