Software developer needed(requirements included)

Need to develop a option analysis software to plot and tabulate the payoff for positions based on live data as well as plot a few other metrics based on option data.
you need to have a understanding of derivatives. Prefer someone with enough spare time to finish it asap.
PM me.
c++ & excel or a database for the backend.
data source : esignal, nse NOW(linked to excel) or NSE website (willing to explore other data feeds if needed)

Last edited:

DSM

While TJ is a good place to get in touch with a techie for coding, you would need a clear description of your data source, and a detailed requirement of your requirements rather than a general description.

In my view, once you have this, you will be able to get a better response if you can post the same on guru dot com or rentacoder or freelancer dot com.

Good luck.

Need to develop a option analysis software to plot and tabulate the payoff for positions based on live data as well as plot a few other metrics based on option data.
you need to have a understanding of derivatives. Prefer someone with enough spare time to finish it asap.
PM me.

mastermind007

PM me.
c++ & excel or a database for the backend.
data source : esignal, nse NOW(linked to excel) or NSE website (willing to explore other data feeds if needed)
Expression of Interest....

mastermind007

Last edited:
@kickass , do you any idea how much time it takes to develop even the smallest software utility.

There are other alternatives for options trading software. give them a try before trying to build you own.

Good luck finding competent devs in india..LOL