Snap To Excel - RTD - Sharekhan- Algo trading

MSN1979

Dear msn,
What is your need to do this coding?is it for auto trading?or anything else?
Backtestiing + Algo Learn to fish method and since no emotions would be attached would be easy to trade I think

VJAY

Backtestiing + Algo Learn to fish method and since no emotions would be attached would be easy to trade I think
Backtesting ok....you can do many type backtests by amibroker coding afl (IMO many readymade available)...for most of price action (without any indicators) its not able to make automaticly as it consists some discretionary approach ...Its my thinking ...if able to do it am sure its too paintaking activity...

MSN1979

Backtesting ok....you can do many type backtests by amibroker coding afl (IMO many readymade available)...for most of price action (without any indicators) its not able to make automaticly as it consists some discretionary approach ...Its my thinking ...if able to do it am sure its too paintaking activity...
I don't have amibroker.

Hi

Any of the senior members here have used sharekhan Snap to Excel feature and OAlert. I am not from technical background. I need help regarding the same as I am trying to write small code snippets in VBA using Excel ( Developer Feature). Also if there is a thread available please guide me to it.

Also if anyone has information about if sharekhan charges for these features? As they are enabled automatically on my software.

Also any one interested in developing code together would be better. I am reading many articles on internet and I will post updates here on this thread about the things that I learn.
Hi! Please be informed that there is no charge for activating ‘Snap to Excel with Order’ feature. You can simply activate it by visiting the ‘Beta Tools’ tab into TradeTiger. Also, it's a semi automated process for executing trades basis the trading strategy derived. Do let us know if you require any further assistance.

MSN1979

Hi! Please be informed that there is no charge for activating ‘Snap to Excel with Order’ feature. You can simply activate it by visiting the ‘Beta Tools’ tab into TradeTiger. Also, it's a semi automated process for executing trades basis the trading strategy derived. Do let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thanx Team SK. I hope you have already seen that I am able to sucessfully view data in excel but the problem is how do I store this data in Excel sheet to perform analysis. Lets say I would like to trade on 1 minute data or 5 min data. Is there any way we can save the data on Live Streaming sheet.

MSN1979

Sorry for posting in parts, I have tried your you tube videos and they tell us how to place the order but the information is very limited. Is it possible for your team to guide how to work with data, at least with a few examples.