Sme help with tradetiger settings of MACD

avad

friends i have a bit of problem with tradetiger settings of macd.

I want the following settings

what values should i enter in trade tiger-

thanks

tomjerry

Try this:
Add Two Study separately then you can either keep them separate or you can combine both (as shown in your example) by left click of mouse on one study name and hold your left click of mouse then drag over to other study area and release the left click of mouse. Have a look at attached image for which study to add and its values:

Last edited:

avad

Thanks friends. Another thing, sometimes i cannot sign in after enteing user and password as the login button cannt be pressed.

avad

friends i am not able to view weekly charts of commodities in tradetiger? Weekly charts of others(equities,futures,options are visible but commodity weekly charts are not available. Why is this?

thanks

Try this:
Add Two Study separately then you can either keep them separate or you can combine both (as shown in your example) by left click of mouse on one study name and hold your left click of mouse then drag over to other study area and release the left click of mouse. Have a look at attached image for which study to add and its values:

Hi, thanks for the info......when i tried for imposing macd with macdh, the center dotted line is not getting imposed on each other as i am getting 2 center lines in the merged graph. I used the same settings which you told..9,12,16.

pl let me know how to fix this...thnx in advance.

columbus

Hi, thanks for the info......when i tried for imposing macd with macdh,
the center dotted line is not getting imposed on each other as
i am getting 2 center lines in the merged graph. I used the same
settings which you told..9,12,16.

pl let me know how to fix this...thnx in advance.
Hi Nitin,

Since there are 10 vertical lines , meaning 10 days.Hence the example
shown is POSITONAL in nature.I think it may not always applicable for
INTRADAY trading.Not sure!!!