Smart trader needed to trade .....Fund Rs 30,00,000

DanPickUp

The thread shows of as a hype on a topic which is not relevant for such little amounts of money which best are invested in clever managed funds and nothing else.

Hmmmm...... to start with i started trading in commodities in the year 2001 in international markets that time it was CME and NYMEX operated by cme group and we have softwares like winquote and Aspen Res we used to check in web-sites like Alaron trading for opening calls,news and usda reports that time people really very hardly know that these type of markets exists even many of stock brokers and traders too.

I lost 4 lakhs in porkbellies and lumber in just 2 trades on the opening of market lol.. market opens limit up next day market opens again limit up iam in short total gone in just hardly 2 weeks like 6-7 trading days.

no hard feelings,no sadness,no trauma that i day i decided to be in this industry and i was thinking that when i loose such fast so as i can earn also if iam on right side and then the journey went on seen mcx,ncdex emerging and turned into broking and then trading and then advisory services and so on.. learned alot in this lengthy journey.(letz cut it short :))

Here i share something iam not an expressive writer but try to understand the essence from my foul launguage

Regarding Trading

. Nothing is easy even if it is making easy money.

. Trading ( people feel like easy money/fast way/short-cut may be methods look like that but making money brings your balls out from .....)is also a business like many other which has profit and loss and with proper management of money and mind one can achieve sucsess timely.

.This industry got a very good % of worlds money circulating in 2 rooms

1.Winners Room (20%) - consists of Government/Exchanges/Members/Investors/Facility Vendors/Proffessional Traders and finally some from the next room(for just a couple of wins which give them breath and energy for next eight losses)

2.Loosers Room (80%) - consists of just Traders (sorry trader gods)

May be many of them knows but still can,t help coz.. itz Human Nature lol..

Don't remember but some where i read that movement of price is nothing but trader psychology may be this is it regarding trading.

Regarding traders

Why do they choose Trading?

. 90% are not for Bread and Butter then what drives them ?

. Mis-conceptions like Easy Methodology/Easy Money/fast growth and so on

.Lack of Awareness and Trapped by well-awared and couple of sucsessful stories (with unheard hidden failures)

Why do they Loose ?

. Mistakes - we say that we should learn from mistakes but we often do learn when it is unnesecary and we often dont when it is necessary finally we say bad time.
moral is we never learn
.Repetition of mistakes - Every fool will have a valid reason means he feels it valid and drives him to do again

.This is not a sport so we can,t accept loosing that too loosing earned money when iam expecting to earn money here human nature plays a vital role with great emotions and finally ends up loosing money( but not hope in most of the cases here i strongly feel this is the only reason this industry is running sucseefully though it has a very low precentile of sucsess.)

Regarding Professional Traders

. As i mentioned above these are one among those 20% so itz really hard to find them and make them to work for you.
. As some one here said its not the software its the trader who earns you money and his experience

My Views :

. After loosing 4 laks in 2001 i started learning analysis practiced for couple of months and i remember on some auspicious day :)) iam a trader god that time) in mid of august started trading this time slowly and steadily and this time its crude and reason was 9/11 attacks my account got auto-locked at some where between 27-28 $ crudes historical low :)

.Play safe and slow bcoz this market existing from past 200 years with changing methodologies and technical upgradations and goes on for the next 200 and many more years atleast it still lives more than you

. Never predict the market and set goals for the market just move on with the market and make some in it come back

. Use your fundamental and technical analysis to keep you out from volatality

. Volatile markets initially gives u profit but end up in loss

. money made from volatile market makes you high so its dangerous because if next time you loose you loose very high

.Finally two most important things after all your analysis are
Perfection - Be perfect even in bad aspects means be clear with your bad trades even
Patience - Perfect Hunters best quality like as Proffesional Traders

Good Luck for all

some funny facts:

Till now i never watched stocks i just know that equity market exists like commodities

Till now i dont know that these kind of forums exists and i feel forums are boring to read and to write or to post something means typing and time also a big task to deliver but finally i made it typing 2 long hours :clapping:

The reason why iam here is i got used to Broco as i can watch both international and domestic markets and compare charts and calcualting INR all these like a kind of comfort i used to have but recently they closed their operations and i moved on with other arrangements and few days back i was searching for foriegn broker offering domestic markets also with mt4/mt5 then i came to see this site and joined as member

So i was just following and noticed people are honest,expressive,emotional so i just couldn't resist myself and good night itz high time

And one more thing i want to say sorry to a sincere guy who started a thread trading for living b'coz i just tried to test him sorry Bro...

Sorry Guys if i bored you..... and mail me at my id at rate gmail for any help.

(please ignore spelling mistakes its really hard for me to type this lenghty and i cant check now )

Be Perfect....
Be Patient....

comm4300

Too many guys looking for good traders....saw 1-2 posts elsewhere in the forum....that means the trading and making money is becoming really tough these days.....or losses mounting in sideways market.......or people have lots of money....hope the third reason correct...:D

ST
so many alogs fighting against each other these days....retails is the usual target [always has been]....

GTji

Hmmmm...... to start with i started trading in commodities in the year 2001 in international markets that time it was CME and NYMEX operated by cme group and we have softwares like winquote and Aspen Res we used to check in web-sites like Alaron trading for opening calls,news and usda reports that time people really very hardly know that these type of markets exists even many of stock brokers and traders too.

I lost 4 lakhs in porkbellies and lumber in just 2 trades on the opening of market lol.. market opens limit up next day market opens again limit up iam in short total gone in just hardly 2 weeks like 6-7 trading days.

no hard feelings,no sadness,no trauma that i day i decided to be in this industry and i was thinking that when i loose such fast so as i can earn also if iam on right side and then the journey went on seen mcx,ncdex emerging and turned into broking and then trading and then advisory services and so on.. learned alot in this lengthy journey.(letz cut it short :))

Here i share something iam not an expressive writer but try to understand the essence from my foul launguage

Regarding Trading

. Nothing is easy even if it is making easy money.

. Trading ( people feel like easy money/fast way/short-cut may be methods look like that but making money brings your balls out from .....)is also a business like many other which has profit and loss and with proper management of money and mind one can achieve sucsess timely.

.This industry got a very good % of worlds money circulating in 2 rooms

1.Winners Room (20%) - consists of Government/Exchanges/Members/Investors/Facility Vendors/Proffessional Traders and finally some from the next room(for just a couple of wins which give them breath and energy for next eight losses)

2.Loosers Room (80%) - consists of just Traders (sorry trader gods)

May be many of them knows but still can,t help coz.. itz Human Nature lol..

Don't remember but some where i read that movement of price is nothing but trader psychology may be this is it regarding trading.

Regarding traders

Why do they choose Trading?

. 90% are not for Bread and Butter then what drives them ?

. Mis-conceptions like Easy Methodology/Easy Money/fast growth and so on

.Lack of Awareness and Trapped by well-awared and couple of sucsessful stories (with unheard hidden failures)

Why do they Loose ?

. Mistakes - we say that we should learn from mistakes but we often do learn when it is unnesecary and we often dont when it is necessary finally we say bad time.
moral is we never learn
.Repetition of mistakes - Every fool will have a valid reason means he feels it valid and drives him to do again

.This is not a sport so we can,t accept loosing that too loosing earned money when iam expecting to earn money here human nature plays a vital role with great emotions and finally ends up loosing money( but not hope in most of the cases here i strongly feel this is the only reason this industry is running sucseefully though it has a very low precentile of sucsess.)

Regarding Professional Traders

. As i mentioned above these are one among those 20% so itz really hard to find them and make them to work for you.
. As some one here said its not the software its the trader who earns you money and his experience

My Views :

. After loosing 4 laks in 2001 i started learning analysis practiced for couple of months and i remember on some auspicious day :)) iam a trader god that time) in mid of august started trading this time slowly and steadily and this time its crude and reason was 9/11 attacks my account got auto-locked at some where between 27-28 $ crudes historical low :)

.Play safe and slow bcoz this market existing from past 200 years with changing methodologies and technical upgradations and goes on for the next 200 and many more years atleast it still lives more than you

. Never predict the market and set goals for the market just move on with the market and make some in it come back

. Use your fundamental and technical analysis to keep you out from volatality

. Volatile markets initially gives u profit but end up in loss

. money made from volatile market makes you high so its dangerous because if next time you loose you loose very high

.Finally two most important things after all your analysis are
Perfection - Be perfect even in bad aspects means be clear with your bad trades even
Patience - Perfect Hunters best quality like as Proffesional Traders

Good Luck for all

some funny facts:

Till now i never watched stocks i just know that equity market exists like commodities

Till now i dont know that these kind of forums exists and i feel forums are boring to read and to write or to post something means typing and time also a big task to deliver but finally i made it typing 2 long hours :clapping:

The reason why iam here is i got used to Broco as i can watch both international and domestic markets and compare charts and calcualting INR all these like a kind of comfort i used to have but recently they closed their operations and i moved on with other arrangements and few days back i was searching for foriegn broker offering domestic markets also with mt4/mt5 then i came to see this site and joined as member

So i was just following and noticed people are honest,expressive,emotional so i just couldn't resist myself and good night itz high time

And one more thing i want to say sorry to a sincere guy who started a thread trading for living b'coz i just tried to test him sorry Bro...

Sorry Guys if i bored you..... and mail me at my id at rate gmail for any help.

(please ignore spelling mistakes its really hard for me to type this lenghty and i cant check now )

Be Perfect....
Be Patient....
Sounds real. Thanks. (No thanks Button on your post)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Too many guys looking for good traders....saw 1-2 posts elsewhere in the forum....that means the trading and making money is becoming really tough these days.....or losses mounting in sideways market.......or people have lots of money....hope the third reason correct...:D

ST
very interesting thread............:D