Smart trader needed to trade .....Fund Rs 30,00,000

labdhi

No I am not referring to any post or any thread or any individual ....I am just putting how I would go about it if I am required to assess the trader. Finding a good trader which will suit your requirement is very difficult. It is like finding a diamond from a coalmine.....In my over a decade of experience , every quarter I come across 2-3 guys who claim they are great traders, they have figured everything about the market......but very rarely find them last one teji and mandi cycle...so be careful...you are entering an area where 95 % are failures......high risk area. You wont get good traders dime a dozen....

Smart_trade
sir to where we go , on direct trading suffers loss , on saying for mentoring many fake persons came and when want to be with proffesional than they not meet ,

sir i don't understand how to live .

can u plz put up right steps , as what to do , is there any way to earn bread butter without effecting our money .
just want some 5% consistent return

IAtma

no high perfomance needed , only for bread butter
to earn bread & butter with 10 lacs cap , u don't need a trader, y don't u trade urself ? there is a safe stretigy,have the stock in portfolio and sell OTM calls, u will be earnning at-least 3-4% monthly without much breaking ur head.

yes smart trade is right if a group will be formed with equally stake , than it would be better
Crowed can not earn, and group is no different.:cool:

also what kind of extra software needed as i can provide ami and meta stock with gfdl
is a software provide gurantee of income ?

Bro, it is trader who earn or lose and not the software, only a stupid can ask for a socalled good software, whereas a normal charting software like PIB (for intra) or chart nexus (for EOD) is enough.

also what abt the net and office expenses that one shd have
are u planning to trade at FED level ? :rolleyes:

offcourse net cost will be beared by u.

Last edited:

IAtma

I
1)....talk to him how he trades , his timeframe, his success rate, stops, any fixed system which he is going to run your money on
Why anybody will share about his system ?:confused:

Meet few other clients managed by him independently and get the feedback.
U r talking about trader or a portfolio management service ?:confused:

Ask for a ledger for last 6 months - 1 year ans see how smooth the rise of equity is....it too many hichups means the trader is overtrading. Ask who are his brokers, talk to them get a ledger copy either directly from his back office or a copy attested by the broker . A good trader should have no objection to it.

Try to assess whether the trader is trading as a business or is speculating on " is paar ya us paar " basis.....these traders are dangerous.

ST isn't it bullshit ?

a 3 days to one week performance will tell u with who the hell u r dealing and what his capabilities are. Isn't ?:cool:

Why anybody will share about his system ?:confused:

Not asking anyone to share the system with exact rules etc...that is not required. But is he going to daytrade or position trade, what stoploss % is he going to risk etc can be assessed without knowing the exact system.

U r talking about trader or a portfolio management service ?:confused:

Talking about trader...but that trader may be giving the same services to few other clients .

ST isn't it bullshit ?

a 3 days to one week performance will tell u with who the hell u r dealing and what his capabilities are. Isn't ?:cool:
No....any raw trader can trade like a market wizard for short time of 3 days to 1 week....we can never make out anything in less than 2-3 weeks or even 1-2 months.....by luck anyone can be extremely profitable for few days....but doing it for longer time needs good MM and maturity as a trader.

My answers in bold.

ST

Too many guys looking for good traders....saw 1-2 posts elsewhere in the forum....that means the trading and making money is becoming really tough these days.....or losses mounting in sideways market.......or people have lots of money....hope the third reason correct...:D

ST

lol.. hey wat doest it mean how to live b'coz people r like dat and sir why are you so desparate to earn your so called bread and butter only from trading sir come out of that and have a life u will find many other things where ur expertise and u count for urself

sir to where we go , on direct trading suffers loss , on saying for mentoring many fake persons came and when want to be with proffesional than they not meet ,

sir i don't understand how to live .

can u plz put up right steps , as what to do , is there any way to earn bread butter without effecting our money .
just want some 5% consistent return
lol.. hey wat doest it mean how to live b'coz people r like dat and sir why are you so desparate to earn your so called bread and butter only from trading sir come out of that and have a life u will find many other things where ur expertise and u count for urself :thumb:
:)