Smart trader needed to trade .....Fund Rs 30,00,000

labdhi

is it possible , than i am also interested have available fund of 10 lakhs , but one condition is there , no options and no commodities , only nse traded stocks and index trading allowed , will share profit percentage as decided , but what if loss ?

also how it can be done , can i provide my ac pass. and id to him or any other way , is he or she will conduct from his place , or come in my office also what r the terms and conditions .

if interested plz contact with details , name and identity will be not disclosed .

comm4300

is it possible , than i am also interested have available fund of 10 lakhs , but one condition is there , no options and no commodities , only nse traded stocks and index trading allowed , will share profit percentage as decided , but what if loss ?

also how it can be done , can i provide my ac pass. and id to him or any other way , is he or she will conduct from his place , or come in my office also what r the terms and conditions .

if interested plz contact with details , name and identity will be not disclosed .
both of you [not sure how serious you guys are] need to work like prop trading firm. not entirely but make some rules like the firms.

provide the best trading platform + charting feature.
provide the best brokerage for trading so that breakeven is low.
dedicated technical help in case of internet/software problems.

some are:
->Leave the trader to decide what he/she wants to trade.
->provide basic stipend to cover the traders needs; this money is made recoverable from trader's profit. the prop that i work for, gives 2k p.m and deducts the same from PnL statement.
->set max loss limit per day. beyond which, trader cannot trade. certain software allows you to do this. Else, can be done manually.
->profit sharing should be encouraging for the trader work harder.

Don'ts:
-> give any profit target
-> force trader to trade on any day he doesn't want to
-> stand on his/her head on the first instance of loss

not sure if you guys are serious about the offer. If you are, make sure you see past trading record of the prospective trader.

all the best.

labdhi

If anyone agrees to trade for u it will be on his terms not yours...:rofl:

this is not a matter of laughing , dear anarchist
i burnt badly in commodity and options , so scared from them that is the main reason i say no to them .
here is no laughing show go on . if u cannot help than it's ok , atleast who can do , let them tell plz.;)

labdhi

dear comm4300 , i had gone through ur home page , a negative performance , how can u help me , can i see ur past performance , also can u share ur conditions .

DanPickUp

Dear Labdhi

Searching for a private trader is fine when you have big money. 10 Lakhs is just peanuts in the trading world and not big money, so forget about that way of investing your money. Even the conditions you give are not interesting for any private trader to take such a small amount of money, as the profit is already limited by the conditions.

Invest in in hedge funds outside India or invest it in ETF's. If done seriously, that will bring the best money for such small amounts of investments.

If you still do not trust such vehicles, then an other way left to invest your money is to go in share funds. Go for index funds as most share fund managers not manage to beat the index.

With out giving permission for options or commodities like gold or silver or even shares for small companies, you will need a lot of patient with your investment.

A thirds way is to try to find a very, very small company which is in trouble and you buy it. You then build it up again and sell it with profit.

Good luck

DanPickUp

labdhi

thanx danpickup , i know u r a very knowledgeable and seniour member here , as i lost more in trading than my total earning , so when i saw this thread i post my query , i know it is small peanut , but i have only this , as i lost m y other one .

is there any robot or any other mecninical trading way , by which we can get butter bread .
no high perfomance needed , only for bread butter , as i saw many advt . of forex trading robots , if u give some light , will oblized , i hear megaorid robot r they good ?

DanPickUp

thanx danpickup , i know u r a very knowledgeable and seniour member here , as i lost more in trading than my total earning , so when i saw this thread i post my query , i know it is small peanut , but i have only this , as i lost m y other one .

is there any robot or any other mecninical trading way , by which we can get butter bread .
no high perfomance needed , only for bread butter , as i saw many advt . of forex trading robots , if u give some light , will oblized , i hear megaorid robot r they good ?
Dear Labdhi

Robot or mechanical trading takes out the feeling of the trades. R or M trading doe's not give you bread butter under all circumstances. All of those M an R systems have there time when market doe's what is needed to profit with those systems and there are times, when they do not work.

So most of them which do not understand those used systems will not trade any more with them when they are in a losing row. As you already lost a lot and it seems you are afraid of new losses, you would face that situation with such a system.

Solution: Split your 10 Lakhs in different funds. Check the commissions in any fund and check the bank commission for your deposit. If possible, invest in funds of different currencies. Also invest in funds of different risk classes and in funds of different derivative classes.

Believe me or not: Hedgfunds are the most flexible funds all over the world. But I am not sure if you can invest in India in such products. Hedfunds have the possibility to go long or short when needed, they can invest in any what ever which is booming now.

Before going in such a product, check the past performance of the last ten years. If they not have, do not invest. If you have further questions on that, post it or show the link from the hedge fund company you want to invest in.

All the best

DanPickUp

DiwaliCrackers

It's India !!!!

Here 10 Lac is more then sufficient to trade and gain decent profit...:thumb:

Dear Labdhi

Searching for a private trader is fine when you have big money. 10 Lakhs is just peanuts in the trading world and not big money, so forget about that way of investing your money. Even the conditions you give are not interesting for any private trader to take such a small amount of money, as the profit is already limited by the conditions.

Invest in in hedge funds outside India or invest it in ETF's. If done seriously, that will bring the best money for such small amounts of investments.

If you still do not trust such vehicles, then an other way left to invest your money is to go in share funds. Go for index funds as most share fund managers not manage to beat the index.

With out giving permission for options or commodities like gold or silver or even shares for small companies, you will need a lot of patient with your investment.

A thirds way is to try to find a very, very small company which is in trouble and you buy it. You then build it up again and sell it with profit.

Good luck

DanPickUp