Small Trader aiming for a Weekly Target of 10-15K

emil16

Raj,

These stocks provided consistent Return during my 6 months long paper trade.
If entry is right, you get 1000 to 3000 easily in these stocks. Getting 10 -20 points in SBI is dependable than other low vol stocks. Also my SL is SAR.
If I get 2000 to 3000 in a day then I normally stop trading for that day.

I'm not good at options, many times options ate my Future profits. So staying away from it. May take 1 or two very low risk trades per month

Mr.G

Are you all trading with margin money or your own cash? because 10-15K per month with 2 lacs is extremely difficult, I couldnt make more than 50K per year with that kind of money.

emil16

U didn't mention...reasons for taking short there..and in any trade....
which method u follow for these trades..???
Will be helpful for analyzing the trades.......
Niftyrider,

5590 is a strong resistance for today. So shorted @5591 Keeping SL 5605. SL saved by 2points but exited early as I don't want to trade after 3pm .

I use Fib Retracement for my trades as mathematical models provide consistent returns.
Won't work if Vol if very high or very low.
Decide my trades @9.30

healthraj

Raj,

These stocks provided consistent Return during my 6 months long paper trade.
If entry is right, you get 1000 to 3000 easily in these stocks. Getting 10 -20 points in SBI is dependable than other low vol stocks. Also my SL is SAR.
If I get 2000 to 3000 in a day then I normally stop trading for that day.

I'm not good at options, many times options ate my Future profits. So staying away from it. May take 1 or two very low risk trades per month
In Paper Trading, your emotions are not involved. so technically on paper it would work. But since the High beta stocks make some real wild moves, unless you have a strong mind, you will run out of patience. Anyway I don't want to discourage you. But since your thread title read as "Beginner", I was trying to put my views.

If you can make money with the High Beta stocks, nothing like it.

All the best and Please continue your thread.

emil16

Are you all trading with margin money or your own cash? because 10-15K per month with 2 lacs is extremely difficult, I couldnt make more than 50K per year with that kind of money.
Mr.G,

All my trades are on Futures. 2 lakh is my capital. So I can hold 3-4 lots at the same time with this capital.
Only Intraday, no overnight positions and no more than 3 open position at the same time
Mentioned the lot size in my 1st post.

emil16

nice trading bro. can you share some images of charts how you trade after market hours. this will more explain your views.
Not using any charts. It is Fib Retracement using high, low and current price. Many calculators are available. Not naming any as it is against forum rules. This can be calculated in plain excel as well. But need to keep an eye on the volatility.

Mr.G

Mr.G,

All my trades are on Futures. 2 lakh is my capital. So I can hold 3-4 lots at the same time with this capital.
Only Intraday, no overnight positions and no more than 3 open position at the same time
Mentioned the lot size in my 1st post.
So, whats your leverage adjusted return?

ryan4ucar

Initial margin - 2 lakhs

Trade Types.
2 Lots Nifty
1 Lot SBI/Axis/LT/ICICI Bank/TCS/Infy/Bajaj Auto (Any one)

Target - Rs 10000 to 15000 per Week.

Only Intraday Trades and Max 3 trades per day

If a profit of Rs 2000- Rs 3000 achieved in a day then no more trades on that day.
max 3 trades per day and you want to earn 3k a day , its like going to a job interview and telling them ill do only 1 hr of work per day but i want 50k a month salary

Not using any charts. It is Fib Retracement using high, low and current price. Many calculators are available. Not naming any as it is against forum rules. This can be calculated in plain excel as well. But need to keep an eye on the volatility.
I think it will not be against the forum rules if you name the calculator.
If you are marketing your calculator or soliciting customer for your calculator, then it will be against the forum rules.