Small profits , high trades , is it sustainable for long term ?

It would be also good it you could use some risk and money management techniques. Limit your position and use SL as market volatility can significantly impact your position which is relatively small and in this sense losses can swiftly wipe-out your profits and capital.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Yes it's good because the end result is More and more profit but time-consuming.
Instead, you can try investing in Share market, buy company shares for a long time, keep it and wait for the market to go up.
"The untold truth about long-term investing is that it doesn't pay dividends in the short-run."

- Tejas Khoday

It sounds amazing to wait for 10 years & make multi-baggers after investing a couple thousand / lakhs. But in reality, most people need some cash in the bank! You know why? Because stock dividends are certainly not enough to pay for that Rolex.

It is really a great approach to rely on the small and continuous profit. You cannot get million dollars from a single trade and you have to keep this fact in mind while trading. Many traders lose their money due to their hurries behavior. Stay profitable!

vishal7176

The concept you are talking is called jobbing .
High trades with small profit and loss.
we trades on this concept , we trades daily 200-500 trades daily without chart, only basis of best 5 buy/sell window.
it is simple term , ENter in trades , if it comes to loss cut it , if it runs to profit hold it .

ex.- I mostly trade in option . Bank nifty option , i choose option pre imum around 100-150 for trade,
call/put does not matter ,
if i am bearish on banknifty then i will short call or buy put .if it is expiry day then i prefare to short call cause of time decay .
suppose 30000 ce short @120 with 400 qnty if it comes to 124-125 i cut my position . and wait for next trade. if it come down to 115 i will ready to cut my half position , There is two situation will be,may be it will go down or reverse
we consider Reverse first. if price 115 move to 118-119 i will cut my half position and wait half for 124-125. if it hit then i will exit and out of trade.
If it come down to 115 to 110 then i hold trade and ready to cut half postion around 115 if it reverse . If not then same situation for 105. but i will cut my 75 % postion around 100 cause of 100 is psychological number .

thats it , we will do this kind of trades daily , high number of trades and small profit and loss .

As a new trader, one needs to start small, before thinking of investing more capital. What matters is your trading strategy, so if you have a good strategy, then you'll certainly get high profits even if you trade small. Just like in any other business, you must have trading discipline