Small profits , high trades , is it sustainable for long term ?

gautam7821

Is it good method if I trade 10 to 15 trades for Rs. 50-200 profit each , no technical, 1-5 min chart ,buy at dip , short at high ?
Is it sustainable for long term ?

MSN1979

Is it good method if I trade 10 to 15 trades for Rs. 50-200 profit each , no technical, 1-5 min chart ,buy at dip , short at high ?
it depends how you do it, if you have good understanding of a chart, yes go ahead if you don't have good understanding of chart then its gambling and you will end up loosing money.

Yes it's good because the end result is More and more profit but time-consuming.
Instead, you can try investing in Share market, buy company shares for a long time, keep it and wait for the market to go up.

At the start people tends to go for the small investment and thats the best approach to go for a risk free investment, but after to make it a business to go for the lower profits is never the good choice, small profits are never meant to be long term go for the higher profits investment buy it will take time to generate money.

Yes, it is sustainable on the long run. There is no technical analysis involved here; It is a pure scalping system. Just apply some risk management rules and you'll be fine.

Take into account home many pips your broker is charging as it might affect your profits. Otherwise, if it is ok for you than go for it. Pay attention when announcement of high-importance results are. During this time move from the market, as it can trigger sharp market moves

There is no harm or shame in using small investments to do trading. The best thing is to gain experience in the market while taking small risks. There is no need to invest huge amount of money if you are new to the platform. You will only harm yourself guys. You need to protect yourself.