Slowest Broker Platform

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Guys,

Need 2 Info:

1. In case you have trading accounts with multiple brokerage houses or trading platforms - which is the slowest or showing Lag even say by 1-2 secs on the ticks comparted to others.
  2. Is there any brokerage houses in India which allows overnight SL, regardless market gaping up or down (Like guranteed SL of 20 pip based on your previous days SL at market close)?

Thanks.

Last edited:

travi

Guys,

Need 2 Infos:

1. In case you have trading accounts with multiple brokerage houses or trading platforms - which is the slowest or showing Lag even say by 1-2 secs on the ticks comparted to others.
  2. Is there any brokerage houses in India which allows overnight SL, regardless market gaping up or down (Like guranteed SL of 20 pip based on your previous days SL at market close)?

Thanks.
A similar thread here where I'v posted
http://www.traderji.com/options/103...-options-order-ever-executed.html#post1199967

Tuna

But, what I am searching will be easier to find as searching the fastes one, that got to be real good with speed and server arch' etc. I have a notorious plan in my mind, and I get a lagging brokers, I will let you know what that is. As I told, all I need a actionable lagtime (1-2 sec).

travi

But, what I am searching will be easier to find as searching the fastes one, that got to be real good with speed and server arch' etc. I have a notorious plan in my mind, and I get a lagging brokers, I will let you know what that is. As I told, all I need a actionable lagtime (1-2 sec).
For fastest times, we need to split Broker from NSE direct.
The best way is to tap into NSE Servers which requires allot of cost overhead.

For Eg. if your server is in their co-lo, then you get millisecond speeds but if a large order is queued before you, you need to reorder price to jump it.

Tuna

Kotak vs zerodha
Kotal has lag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the Info. But any chance can tell if lag time is more than 1 sec.

Tuna

ok, thats will be not actionable consistently. Lets find out some broker who invested really bad in its platform.

Tuna

Anyone who gets a late datafeed even by 1 sec, will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk