Site providing EOD data parsed from NSE bhav copy

if somebody creates a system which emails the EOD regularly to our inbox it would be great cause i was wondering if we are busy for few days on other important work still we should not miss the data

AND trader9 and swing ....you were talking about a data parsing server could you please provide extra details of that server address....please.:D

HI AGAIN ......i have an interesting idea for all the prgmmrs

moneycontrol.com has hell lot of info ranging from price to employee costs incurred including eps for all the companies arranged sector wise .We can get this data regularly with the help of a customized software to choose the best stock to invest. Can somebody try this out i think it is extremely helpful so that we will be picking a winning company instead of a future looser

(maybe two or three our best picked companies can be compared with their financial data from the website to find the winner)
thank youeverybodyhttp://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/marketstats/index.php

Is anyone doing any project on nse or bse realtime backfill data and realtime price upgrade to amibroker or metastock from nse or bse servers? if not that is a huge oppertunity in it. as people easily paid Rs. 6000-7000 for one time or Rs. 750/ month onwords for subscription for realtime data update from yahoo server to amibroker or metastock. Yet in that softwares there is no facility to backfill the past data, Means if you miss the period of like 1 hour in between or start some time after market or in between your net connection disconnects, you can not get that periods data afterwords.

I would like to tell you that i have methods to get the REAL TIME NSE BACKFILL, REAL TIME BSE BACKFILL, BSE REALTIME CURRENT, REAL TIME YAHOO BACKFILL data. if you incorporate this features to your software or develop new one with these features youre the first player of its kind who have these facilities in its software and this puts you ahead in the race. If you would like to develop and market the software i would like to share the data retrival methods for sharing basis.

I again would like to note down that this is a high volume, very high profit business.

Thanking You,

PIYUSH PATEL.

Trader9

I saw your posts regarding qtstalker and data download plugin for qtstalker that u were developing. I guess there was some problem with adjustment for bonus, right issue, split, etc. I was curious to know whether u have got that solved or not. It would be great if we can get that included in qtstalker.

Ravi S Ghosh