Site providing EOD data parsed from NSE bhav copy

mds said:
Hi Swingtrader,

Can u send me the files for downloading data from nse & bse server ? My email id is [email protected]. Does this program also download futures/options data ?

Thanks,
Maulik
Someone has written a better utility to download NSE data. Search for "Data Extractor" in the forums and you will find it. What I have written is very specific to my database and it doesn't run without other special programs so I would not recommend it. As for BSE data you will have to get it from one of the yahoo groups mentioned in a thread here. Search and you will find it here.

SwingTrader

Hi,
I have a auto downloder written in Java which downloads NSE Bhav copy to SQL server.
The sql server tries to downlod bhavcopy from 7pm upto 12pm
Most of the code for SQL part is Hard coded
bye

sfunds said:
Hi,
I have a auto downloder written in Java which downloads NSE Bhav copy to SQL server.
The sql server tries to downlod bhavcopy from 7pm upto 12pm
Most of the code for SQL part is Hard coded
bye
sounds interesting.....what do u want to do?.....sell?......share?.....my mail [email protected]

Hey friend,
u all talked about software programming using java, perl c++ etc.etc. may i ask u a question plz? why the talented people like u dont try to make software which can feed data to the famous Charting softwares like Metastock,Advance get etc. etc? I think building a charting software will take too much time than building a data updation software which can write eod data to the softwares database. Actually i am engaging with this kind of job using VB6.0(too old hahahha) for Metastock.regarding split and bonus As per as my knowledge is concern Metastock has inbuilt toll to handle it. U just need to use the tool when required.If u have already done it plz inform me so that I can take advange from that.Another point is "Excel reliable for a huge database like stockmarket data of NSE BSE?
One of the member of this forum was looking for help regarding Excel VBA. For him/her I can suggest one of my Favourite site is www.officehelp.in. I got a huge help from this site. may be u will get ur required informations from there.
I am also looking for Free EOD data for metastock on a regular basis so that I can scan for the stock which meets the conditions i input in the criteria field of the s/w. Please let me know if u have any idea about this.
bye.
Debdulal Bhattacharyya
kolkata

Hi!
I use EOD data parsed from NSE bhav copy which I download everday to populate my quotes database. I have coded perl scripts which does the downloading, parsing and updating the quotes database automatically.

I am thinking of setting up a site that will provide EOD data similar to Yahoo.
I will have to modify my scripts and do certain other modifications and configurations.
I am willing to do it, if there are any takers for this idea.

Please respond!

Regards!
Hello Trader 9,
In spite of so many data sources being posted in this forum, I think many members are still looking for an efficient and reliable data source for EOD data, your resolve in that direction will be a boon for them
Thanking you,
sharantaka