Site providing EOD data parsed from NSE bhav copy

joy_mitali said:
Hi swing trader,
Hi SwingTrader,

Strange!!!! I have not received the code till date.Plz,if u send it once more in this id:[email protected], I will be obliged to u.

ur gmail-id seems to be not responding from rediffmail!!

Thanks again for sending the code even though I have not received it.
For further communication ,plz communicate in this id.
Regards,
joy_mitali
Rcvd your emails today, I have replied to your emails & attached the files too.

--ST

Guys,

interesting thread, dont know how i missed it so far .. I've been spending most of my time on trying to keep the data files upto-date.

I would request you to pl. help me with the auto-download utilities you have been working on. will it be possible to send across the utility to me as well? my email is sbn021 @ yahoo

Thanks,

sbn021 said:
Guys,

interesting thread, dont know how i missed it so far .. I've been spending most of my time on trying to keep the data files upto-date.

I would request you to pl. help me with the auto-download utilities you have been working on. will it be possible to send across the utility to me as well? my email is sbn021 @ yahoo

Thanks,
Does your email address end with yahoo.com or yahoo.co.in? I have emailed to yahoo.com. Otherwise let me know.

--ST

Swing,

it is @ yahoo.com

I've not yet checked my personal mails. I will let you know if i received it, else will bother you again.

Thanks for your help,

A_Anand said:
HI trader9, swingtrader

can u mail me the code for auto downloading quotes from the NSE server and explain to me how to go about installing and using it. My email id is [email protected]
Hi A_Anand,

This is PHP code which you will have to customize for your needs to make it work (it is not a full ready utility that will work rightaway). If you still want it I can send it to you, let me know...

--SwingTrader

swingtrader said:
Hi A_Anand,

This is PHP code which you will have to customize for your needs to make it work (it is not a full ready utility that will work rightaway). If you still want it I can send it to you, let me know...

--SwingTrader
Please send me the code and also mention how do i install it and which softwares that i need to have on my comp.