Site for downloading EOD quotes

karthikmarar

Dear Trader9

Thankyou for your efforts to share info with us. Please do check your site.. there seems to be some problems.... I dont see any link for downloading data or the script.

karthik

debdas said:
Where is your Data File ????? I also have not found any script ... ???

- Please Don't MisGuide our Members...!

Bye.
Hi debdas

Did you actually visit the site?
http://trader.e2uhosting.com
Becoz if you do you will see a form "Bhav Copy (Metastock)".
You input the date and click "Get Copy!"
Then you will get a dialog asking you to download the csv file.
Try it out!
And then comment.

And I am not misguiding "Your" members. I am just trying to help.
I hope I am able to help you also.

Regards!
trader9

pkjha30

trader9 said:
Hi debdas

Did you actually visit the site?
Becoz if you do you will see a form "Bhav Copy (Metastock)".
You input the date and click "Get Copy!"
Then you will get a dialog asking you to download the csv file.
Try it out!
And then comment.

And I am not misguiding "Your" members. I am just trying to help.
I hope I am able to help you also.

Regards!
trader9
Hi trader9

I visited your site.It works. It is an excellent service you are doing to members.may I suggest that you change the background color to something morepleasant and readable. Red color with blue alphabets hurt eyes. further advertisement is taking top space pushing your content down that is why members may not be seeing it unless they scroll down.
Kind regards
pankaj

trader9 said:
Hi! Everyone

I have uploaded the site for downloading End of Day quotes for NSE.

It is still in the testing phase. Try it out.
There will be certain obvious mistakes. Forgive me for that.
Send me all your suggestions/improvements/bugs/changes whatever.

The quotes are gathered from EOD bhav files, downloaded daily from
http://nseindia.com
The quotes are provided in Yahoo! historical format or Metastock7 format.

Only bhav files for 2005 are presently uploaded.
NSE symbols/code are currently supported.
Not Yahoo! symbols. (this will change..I am working on it)

Regards!
trader9
[email protected]
am using metastock and eod bhavcopy from nse india. i am intersted to get intradata (even if delayed reasonably) and paste to metastock data files during intraday. can any body help me?

pkjha30 said:
Hi trader9

I visited your site.It works. It is an excellent service you are doing to members.may I suggest that you change the background color to something morepleasant and readable. Red color with blue alphabets hurt eyes. further advertisement is taking top space pushing your content down that is why members may not be seeing it unless they scroll down.
Kind regards
Hi pankaj

Thank you for letting me now that the colors are bad and that the adverts occupy the top pace
They are not suppsed to
The bacground color is soft pink and foreground is purple
Besides the ads are put up by the host (not me I earn nothing) shoud be at the left side and not at the top
I will check that
I use firefox and opera to test the site and not Internet explorer and the site seems fine in those browsers
Still I will certainly try to make changes
Thanks once again

Regards!
trader9

pkjha30

trader9 said:
Hi pankaj

Thank you for letting me now that the colors are bad and that the adverts occupy the top pace
They are not suppsed to
The bacground color is soft pink and foreground is purple
Besides the ads are put up by the host (not me I earn nothing) shoud be at the left side and not at the top
I will check that
I use firefox and opera to test the site and not Internet explorer and the site seems fine in those browsers
Still I will certainly try to make changes
Thanks once again

Regards!
trader9
Hi

Thanks for responding. I checked up your site again. It is looking great in all the three browsers i. e. IE6 Firefox and Opera. Now ads are on the side. May be that was an abbration.Probably you can request Traderji to give a link to your site on home page or resources page. It would serve members well. I had some problem with guest book though.

I am suggesting that you develop it to the requirement of members and make it a low cost paid service to start with monthly/yearly charge of rs. 20/240.

with warm regards.
Pankaj

Last edited:
pkjha30 said:
Hi

Thanks for responding. I checked up your site again. It is looking great in all the three browsers i. e. IE6 Firefox and Opera. Now ads are on the side. May be that was an abbration.Probably you can request Traderji to give a link to your site on home page or resources page. It would serve members well. I had some problem with guest book though.

I am suggesting that you develop it to the requirement of members and make it a low cost paid service to start with monthly/yearly charge of rs. 20/240.

with warm regards.
Pankaj
Hi Pankaj
Thanks for not getting frustrated.
This being my first attempt at hosting.

The Ads are automatically placed by the host server so they had to be positioned. They have been placed at the side now.

I hope traderji takes cognisance of your suggestion of giving a link to the site
I have repaced the guestbook though customization is remaining however Firefox is having problem with the guestbook (thanks for pointing it out)
I develop/maintain the site in my free time ( I am studing CA) so I will add features and requirements as I find time.
Making the service paid even low cost seems inappropriate at this moment but the suggestion is well received.

Regards!
trader9