[Simple Trading System] Trendline Break (The Only System You Need)

Status
Not open for further replies.

desifxtrader

Re: [VDO] No need for using Technical Indicators

Hello friends,

Learning everything about 'Technical Analysis' & indicators would result in better trades and greater profits. Many of us who are newbies in here believe in this.

But from my personal experience, I found that using the least number of indicators is often the best. To be frank, I hate to see charts that are crowded with indicators exposing least of the REAL price action.

Personally, when I started learning trading 2 years back, I felt 'Elliott' & 'Gann' are complicated and I was wondering if they are compulsory to be learnt. And now, I know the answer when I managed to survive in the market without these.

cheers
Hello all,

A recent example of what I meant to say:

Gold {or XAU/USD} (4H)

Now these types of profitable situations occur many times a week in almost all the financial markets, in all TFs and the good news is that we don't need to be a 'rocket scientist' to profit from these opportunities.

Little patience, some practice & regular implementation and good Money Management - BooOOooM !! you've got the secret formulae for success in market.

Rkji

hi desifxtrader

add yahoo and com after my user name and send a test mail. we can exchange certain stuff.

regards
rishi

Last edited:

Mangafreakz

Hello friends,

Learning everything about 'Technical Analysis' & indicators would result in better trades and greater profits. Many of us who are newbies in here believe in this.

But from my personal experience, I found that using the least number of indicators is often the best. To be frank, I hate to see charts that are crowded with indicators exposing least of the REAL price action. Not to mention, indicators only 'reflect' the price action and nothing else - which means, even if you've added 10 or 20 indicators to your charts, you're seeing the same thing. Now, this doesn't mean that you need to trade in air, but I would recommend not more than 4 or 5 indicators on your charts for startup and then gradually reduce them. Here are two cool videos:

Why I dont use Techinal Indicators

Don't Use Technical Trading Indicators

Personally, when I started learning trading 2 years back, I felt 'Elliott' & 'Gann' are complicated and I was wondering if they are compulsory to be learnt. And now, I know the answer when I managed to survive in the market without these gentlemen.

cheers :clap:
Very much true ....even I also as a new trader think these and Market profile are necessary to learn or not , but see many traders around me doing great without these , so thats an hope. :)

desifxtrader

a Good Read

hello again friends,

Here I would like to share with you all a short report by a good coach. [Again, for the info to mods: as this is a newsletter material, it's provided FREE and non-commercial]

Get it here:

h11p://depositfiles.com/files/9qeunjbq7

enjoy! :clapping:

Last edited:

desifxtrader

Trading Contest from UWC

Hello friends,

UWC is offering a weekly trading contest on demo a/c. Here is the link:

h11p://www.uwcfx.com/en/promotions/no-restrictions/index.html

Here is the chat transcript with their rep:

Abdo Saliba: HI DESIFXTRADER how can i help in this subject please?
Desifxtrader: Hello Abdo
Desifxtrader: I got DC in the first attempt to reach you
Abdo Saliba: yes - and what is your question pls?
Desifxtrader: And I don't have an a/c in your company UWC
Desifxtrader: Do I need to have a REAL money a/c in UWC in order to participate in this contest?
Abdo Saliba: yes you should have a real lite account that needs 10$ deposit
Desifxtrader: ok
Desifxtrader:what are the methods of money transfers do you accept? I'm a resident of India. What would be suitable for me?
Abdo Saliba: these are all the methods in this link http://uwcfx.com/trading/deposit-withdraw-funds/index.html
Desifxtrader: I see that you don't offer Commodity trading
Abdo Saliba: for lite forex e offer only methals trading like gold and silver
Abdo Saliba: for mini accounts we offer CFD
Desifxtrader: Cool.
Abdo Saliba: http://uwcfx.com/en/trading/trading-instruments/cfd.html
Desifxtrader: And this contest is conducted every week?
Abdo Saliba: YES will be every week until the management decide the end
Abdo Saliba: i do not have any idea when this could stop
Desifxtrader: ok.
Desifxtrader: And for the contest do I use my real money or demo money?
Abdo Saliba: demo money 10.000$
Abdo Saliba: but the winner is getting real money in his real trading account
Desifxtrader: Fine. The duration of the contest (begin to end) is 5 trading days right?
Abdo Saliba:yes monday to friday
Desifxtrader:Cool. Thanks a lot.
Abdo Saliba:all the best dear desifxtrader
Abdo Saliba:good luck
So, if you're interested in testing your trading skills without taking huge risk, you could participate in their contest for US$10 or Rs. 460/-

cheers :clapping:

desifxtrader

Swing Calls by desifxtrader

Hello friends,

With this thread I am starting my personal swing calls and they are just the reflection of my trades. As from the titles, these trades might last from 1 to 5 days. These trades would be a test of my trading system that I have constructed and the records here would say if it is a good or bad system.

My goal for the end of the month is to capture just 500 pips from the Forex market. There would be no specifications of the $ amount. There would be no specifications of the trading system that I follow as it's my self-developed. Although these are real trades in my live account, I would like to declare that you shouldn't follow these trades or if you do, you are solely responsible for any losses that you'd incur. In addition, since I'm not a financial consultant, I not advising you these trades and you should be aware of the risks involved in trading Forex.

These trades would be a record for my new trading system in order to check how good it stands in the changing financial situations in a long run.

cheers :thumb:

desifxtrader

Trade 1

Long EURUSD @ 1.3685, SL = 1.3638 / Target 3745

This would be a risky trade and I have a feeling that chances are high that EURUSD might run downhill.

Results:

Long EURUSD @ 1.3685, SL = 1.3638 / Target 3745

This would be a risky trade and I have a feeling that chances are high that EURUSD might run downhill.
SL was hit and we saw a wonderful run downhill.

Pip.Bank:

Gain: 00
Loss: 47
=========
Total: - 47

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.