Simple steps for trading futures

Hi All.
I would like to start trading futures. but don't hv too much knowledge. Please post your reply how to start.. step by step...
Thank you

columbus

Hi All.
I would like to start trading futures. but don't hv too much knowledge. Please post your reply how to start.. step by step...
Thank you
Please see "Futures" sub section in "Derivatives" section.

is it possible to refer to any form/ threads here ..
You mean on NSE or BSE site? I tried to learn but too complicated there.
Thanks for ur prompt response..
Please send me link if possible
rgds

columbus

is it possible to refer to any form/ threads here ..
You mean on NSE or BSE site? I tried to learn but too complicated there.
Thanks for ur prompt response..
Please send me link if possible
rgds

In FUTURES sub forum there are hundred of posts you can choose from.Try to read all one by one,and have a glance.

Sunil

Hi All.
Thank you
i hope u have tried your hand & gained some experience in some sort of trading (positional/intra) in cash/spot market, before trying to leverage your capital by trading in the futures/derivatives market.

Anyway, this forum is more for intermediate & advanced trading strategies & technical analysis.
If you want to brush up your basic knowledge (starting with ABC), then usually in every big brokerage house's web-site, you'll find "knowledge centres" where the basics about Futures,etc are explained.

I have one such link of sharekhan, which is presented in well manner:

sharekhan . com/KnowledgeCentre/

i hope u have tried your hand & gained some experience in some sort of trading (positional/intra) in cash/spot market, before trying to leverage your capital by trading in the futures/derivatives market.

Anyway, this forum is more for intermediate & advanced trading strategies & technical analysis.
If you want to brush up your basic knowledge (starting with ABC), then usually in every big brokerage house's web-site, you'll find "knowledge centres" where the basics about Futures,etc are explained.

I have one such link of sharekhan, which is presented in well manner:

sharekhan . com/KnowledgeCentre/
Hi,
Thanks for the link,, You are right.. I am looking for basic one first.. If you have any other link.. pls let me know,, I understand that it is more about equities there>

Last edited: