Simple questions about IndiaInfoLine trader terminal

Hi,

I've started trading in last few days. I have dmat account by IndiaInfoline. However, their trader terminal is not so user friendly. And it seems their customer service is too busy to answer my queries.

I've few simple queries about it I hope someone here will address:

1. How to check cash balance in my trade account?

2. How to view/Manage shares in my account (Purchase date, Purchase value, Current value, Net Gain, Graph of share, Buy/Sale Shares)

3. How to do fund transfer from bank to IIFL and vice versa

Many Thanks,
Ashish

krm

Hi,

I've started trading in last few days. I have dmat account by IndiaInfoline. However, their trader terminal is not so user friendly. And it seems their customer service is too busy to answer my queries.

I've few simple queries about it I hope someone here will address:

1. How to check cash balance in my trade account?

2. How to view/Manage shares in my account (Purchase date, Purchase value, Current value, Net Gain, Graph of share, Buy/Sale Shares)

3. How to do fund transfer from bank to IIFL and vice versa

Many Thanks,
Ashish
1. Go to Reports>margin
2. Only can view no of shares in holding. Reports>holding. It will show current value of holding.
3. For payin to infoline, Links>fund transfer from popup choose bank fill amount will go to bnk website. For IIFL to bank, login from website, find link fund withdrawl continue

Check your ledger balance regularly.

krm

The software has one shortcoming . It doesnot show what is short term Capital Gain and lon term capital gain, Also software doesnt have facility to calculate pivots

I just started trading using the IIFl TT and I have a basic question. I have managed to buy a few shares but I do not know how and from where do I sell the shares I currently own? I can see that beside the Buy option below the chart,there's a sell option but that seems to be only a new trade alltogether. I wan to sell the shares I have bought. how do I do that? Also how do I set the TT to automatically sell/buy a particular share at a particular price without me having to actually set an order at the time when the price goes to the desired price.