Simple Nifty trading by Mr.Perfect

Mostly 2-3 trades on average, the reason for choosing Zerodha, it was cheapest when I joined them, providing reliable now platform, web and mobile based trading etc. Later I found some other brokers providing lesser rates, but could not see much difference as I only trade options that too not regularly. Moreover I am familiar with their trading platform now, so not risking changing the broker..
Its okay then.

But if you do 5 trades on an average (buy and sell are 2 trades) you are paying a brokerage of 100 per day. That is, for 20 trading days R 2000. Insnt it.

I will suggest, Achiievers. Their brokerage is R 1499 for 3 months for unlimited cash and F&O trading, other statutory charges for options will be more or less similar to Zerodha. So you can save R 1500 per month on brokerage easily. But, their account opening charges are a bit higher R 750 in comparison to others. They also provide NOW trading platform (free of charge) for trading, so it wont be a problem for you. IMO, switching to Achiievers is a good option, if one trades in options.

Mr.Perfect

Its okay then.

But if you do 5 trades on an average (buy and sell are 2 trades) you are paying a brokerage of 100 per day. That is, for 20 trading days R 2000. Insnt it.

I will suggest, Achiievers. Their brokerage is R 1499 for 3 months for unlimited cash and F&O trading, other statutory charges for options will be more or less similar to Zerodha. So you can save R 1500 per month on brokerage easily. But, their account opening charges are a bit higher R 750 in comparison to others. They also provide NOW trading platform (free of charge) for trading, so it wont be a problem for you. IMO, switching to Achiievers is a good option, if one trades in options.
Thanks Kaydee, I will consider achievers as I am planning to trade regularly from now...

kiran_thiru

Thanks Kaydee, I will consider achievers as I am planning to trade regularly from now...
Mr.perfect, if you take only one trade (buy & sell) you don't change from zerodha. if you trades more than 4 in one day you must think about achiievers. so you will saved from brockerage. me & trader ravi are trading in achiievers. if you have any questions ask our threads.

Mr.Perfect

16th August trades

1. 250 5700 PE bought at 65, sold at 77.50

2. 300 5600 CE bought at 76.8, sold at 79.7

3. 300 5600 PE bought at 75.5, sold at 78.8

Analysis: overall profitable day :clapping:, but there was huge potential to make larger profits with my first and third trades, could not spend more time in front of the system, as I had to leave to office and closed the third position in hurry. The TSL was very narrow in the first trade, the Put was up to 83 from 65 and started coming down, my TSL of 77.50 got hit. I should have risked some more and may be a TSL of 70 was perfect.

Happy trading...

Mr.Perfect

17th August trades

1. Bought 250 5500 PE at 118.80 and sold at 131.30

2. Bought 500 5500 CE at 64.25 and sold at 55.40

3. Bought 250 5400 PE at 72.55..... holding at 78
Executed so many trades but lackluster :mad:.. not posting all the trades as they do not make sense. I think overall profit is around 2,500 after brokerage :cool:

Trade no 2 was a set back, broke one of the basic rule by going against trend, but happy about following strict SL :)

Need to stick to basic rules.. :eek: