Simple & Effective Strategies

Bewinner

Hi Shivangi...
Nice to see u here again after a long gap. and U came also with a gap theory...:D
Anyway but as per your theory if I consider ur last chart with 1% rule...does not it hit sl?

rh6996

Hi Shivangi...
Nice to see u here again after a long gap. and U came also with a gap theory...:D
Anyway but as per your theory if I consider ur last chart with 1% rule...does not it hit sl?
Dont think it hit SL. It is Vijaya Bank chart for 17th, the point of entry ~51.70 and the high of the day is 52.50 and opening low is 50.50 ! Though it did a low of 50.65 before hitting the 1% tgt.
My figures are as per futures chart.

shivangi77

Hi Shivangi...
ya it hit 1% SL but what I wanna say is.... If there is no special news than normally we get our buying or selling price again to get out. Also I try to average sometimes.

hii .. another strategy from me... buy the stocks that crossed 5 day high and sell the stocks closed below 5 day low.. with stoch and macd divergence in 15 mins chart... can anyone make afl for it ?