Simple Coding Help - No Promise.

MSN1979

I would request moderator to delete all the unnecessary posts in this thread, as they serve no purpose here for learners or experts who have put lot of effort into this.

Even if someone copy pasted the code, You need to understand that guy tried to help. He helped as other people like us are unable to find it.

So I am thankful to romeo from bottom of my heart.

Please do not TROLL this thread.

Requesting moderator's @timepass please consider deleting all unnecessary post from #6025

I would request moderator to delete all the unnecessary posts in this thread, as they serve no purpose here for learners or experts who have put lot of effort into this.

Even if someone copy pasted the code, You need to understand that guy tried to help. He helped as other people like us are unable to find it.

So I am thankful to romeo from bottom of my heart.

Please do not TROLL this thread.

Requesting moderator's @timepass please consider deleting all unnecessary post from #6025
No one is against copying & helping my friend, it is about passing some one else's hard work as your own without giving due credit to the original author.
And when prompted, instead of simply rectifying the situation , giving some dumb replies.
Surely an AA (Above Average) should be mentally fit enough to know that a simple acknowledgement of source/author, atleast after prompted, would have ended the matter then & there itself.
Anyways, about deleting unnecessarry posts, I absolutely second that (including this post).
Have great respect for stalwarts like, Happy Paji, Mastermind ji,Tracerbulletji,Kevinji and other genuines because of whom we still feel like visiting Traderji.

MSN1979

No one is against copying & helping my friend, it is about passing some one else's hard work as your own without giving due credit to the original author.
And when prompted, instead of simply rectifying the situation , giving some dumb replies.
Surely an AA (Above Average) should be mentally fit enough to know that a simple acknowledgement of source/author, atleast after prompted, would have ended the matter then & there itself.
Anyways, about deleting unnecessarry posts, I absolutely second that (including this post).
Have great respect for stalwarts like, Happy Paji, Mastermind ji,Tracerbulletji,Kevinji and other genuines because of whom we still feel like visiting Traderji.

This logic will not go well, as 99.99% of internet is copy pasted, however your point is correct. Please be considerate with others when you explain. If they still don't do it, we cant be mum on internet.

Since we all agree with same thing, would request moderator to delete even my post after 6025#

Hello seniors

I need a AFL exploration for the following conditions.Plz help

Stochastic Momentum Index

Parameters is
%K Periods: 14
%K Smoothing: 2
%K Double Periods: 3
%D Periods: 9
MA Type: SIMPLE
%D MA Type: SIMPLE

RadhuK

FIRST15.png

I want Hi Lo value of days first 15 minute candle for each day ( shown by red lines). This Hi Lo should be available for exploration also

I have following afl, which plots first 15min Hi Lo (Pink dashed lines) for only currant day.
Although values are available for exploration but these values are on of currant day and previous days
exploration uses this currant value only.

TimeFrameSet(in15minute);
X = LastValue(ValueWhen(Day() != Ref(Day(), -1), BarIndex(), 1));
IBtopi = H[X];
IBboti = L[X];
TimeFrameRestore();
IBtop = TimeFrameExpand( IBtopi,in15minute); //
IBbot = TimeFrameExpand( IBboti,in15minute); //
RANGE_IB = lastvalue( IBtop )-lastvalue( IBBot ) ;
Daysback = 26;//optimize("Bars Back",5 ,5,100,1);
PriceLineColor=colorcustom12 ;
FirstBar = BarCount - DaysBack;
IBtopP = IIf(BarIndex() >= Firstbar,EndValue(LastValue(IBtop)),Null);
Plot(IBtopP,"",PriceLineColor,styleNoTitle| styleDashed | stylenolabel, Null, Null, 0, 1 , 5);//
IBbotP = IIf(BarIndex() >= Firstbar,EndValue(LastValue(IBbot)),Null);
Plot( IBbotP,"",PriceLineColor,styleNoTitle| styleDashed | stylenolabel, Null, Null, 0, 1 , 5);//

Can some one help....

Hai Happy Singh Jiii...I need your help...can you create an exploration AFL for the below condition...
RSI > 50 in all four time frames...Daily...Hourly...15Min...5Min for buy and vice versa for the sell
Thx

Hi everyone,

I use Amibroker for basic charting w/o any custom AFL or anything. When it comes to relationship between chart panes there are 3 options visible.
1. Independent
2. Hardwired (both chart ID & path are same)
3. Only formula (chart ID is different but path is same).

I am using 4 windows with same symbol & W, D, 1hr & 15m TF respectively.
But my problem is I am looking to sync all my drawings into all above time frames but don't want to sync one indicator to any other TF & keep it only in 15minute window.

How can I achieve this?

I have a lot of drawings on my charts. My understanding is these drawings are connected to chart IDs.

One way is to save chart layouts so that the chart ID & hence the drawing would be retained. But is there any other method where I can save these drawings & later get these drawings on a new window with new chart ID? Also is there a way to get my Nifty drawing from one Database (lets say RT database) to Nifty Local one? This will help me avoid redrawing.