Simple Coding Help - No Promise.

Please re-read the basic sections in the manual / AFL reference
assignment operator is = where as
logical comparison operator is ==

ExRem removes all the extra buy/short signals

Yeah, such a novice Iam. Thanks !

Can you pls advice regarding how to identify the index of first bar? This is required since iam encountering error now (after rectifying the stated mistake) that I have not initialized "entrytrigger" in the very first line of the code which is "if(entrytrigger ==2);". I have checked on BarIndex, Barcount, Cum etc but not getting to know how to use them here.

I want to instruct backtesting engine to check whether it is encountering the first bar and if yes, initialise the variable "entrytrigger" and later on the rest of the code should assign value to it as per the flow, which was mentioned in my previous post

bunti_k23

Hello happysingh yusi and all coder guys iam looking for the utility which will fetch the realtime data from olypmtrade website to amibroker, can anyone help me on this. also i want to make a robot of my trading system which will execute trades automatically when signal appears. just like robotrade of olymptrade it has a google chrome extension. something like this i have attached the screenshot. the important thing here is the utility which will fetch the data. also iam ready to pay for your hardwork:)

Attachments

Hello happysingh yusi and all coder guys iam looking for the utility which will fetch the realtime data from olypmtrade website to amibroker, can anyone help me on this. also i want to make a robot of my trading system which will execute trades automatically when signal appears. just like robotrade of olymptrade it has a google chrome extension. something like this i have attached the screenshot. the important thing here is the utility which will fetch the data. also iam ready to pay for your hardwork:)
Hello Bunti_k23

I am a full time trader and I do not take up any coding projects.

Hope you find some one to build the utility you want.

Best wishes

Yeah, such a novice Iam. Thanks !

Can you pls advice regarding how to identify the index of first bar? This is required since iam encountering error now (after rectifying the stated mistake) that I have not initialized "entrytrigger" in the very first line of the code which is "if(entrytrigger ==2);". I have checked on BarIndex, Barcount, Cum etc but not getting to know how to use them here.

I want to instruct backtesting engine to check whether it is encountering the first bar and if yes, initialise the variable "entrytrigger" and later on the rest of the code should assign value to it as per the flow, which was mentioned in my previous post

happy - can u pls check and help?