Simple Coding Help - No Promise.

yes you are right.. can you identify, the common support calculation ?? is it average of all 3 support lines?
I checked it. It is not average. It is joining the base of atleast 2 lowest points (historically) & I guess it will do the same for higher values too.

But the system is really risky. Instead of going with the trend, it is asking us to take reverse position in the hopes that in future prices will increase. (Like for sell trend it is asking us to take buy order)

hi,
is it possible to to have customized horizontal grid. like every 5-3 points there will be horizontal line.
if somebody knows how to do it or has the afl please help.

regds

Request for seniors , please help me for coding. i need two TF (daily and weekly only) at a single pan. Image attached. Weekly in shape of candle and Daily in shape of bar. Every week daily bars shall be inside in a weekly candle, I have this AFL but time periods one minute - five minute and sixty minute. after many days try i am not able to solve the problem. I need only weekly and daily Time Frame. Waiting your good suggestions. Thanks very much . Regards

Attachments

Dear Seniors,

Require help with afl which can generate signal at 09:15 and every 90 minutes afterwards. I want afl to generate buy/sell signal at 09:15,10:45,12:15,01:45. My buy/sell price will be next pivot level.

Request help with coding the same.

Tham

hello Happy ji n all..

Kindly help me to make this Supertrend scanner

Condition -

I want scan when Supertrend 7/3

1 Changes from Sell to buy on 1st Candle of the day (Only 1st candle of the day) and

2 Changes from Buy to sell on 1st candle of the day (Only 1st candle of the day)….

(I don't want signal other then 1st candle of the day)

Thanx you all..

Hope Happy ji n seniors will help.

(I have attached image with this post... kindly check it)
NFBANKNIFTY 28-Jun-2018.jpg

hello Happy ji n all..

Kindly help me to make this Supertrend scanner

Condition -

I want scan when Supertrend 7/3

1 Changes from Sell to buy on 1st Candle of the day (Only 1st candle of the day) and

2 Changes from Buy to sell on 1st candle of the day (Only 1st candle of the day)….

(I don't want signal other then 1st candle of the day)

Thanx you all..

Hope Happy ji n seniors will help.

(I have attached image with this post... kindly check it) View attachment 25853
please share whole system which is in above pic then we done it

please share whole system which is in above pic then we done it
I have mentioned

$$ I want scanner when Supertrend (7/3) changes its colour on 1st Candle of the day in 5 mins chart

A)For Buy -when its Green on 1st candle of the day
Viceversa for sell
B) for Sell -when its Red on 1st candle of the day

(We wont consider super trend change other then 1st candle of the day)

Waiting for Help from seniors