Simple Coding Help - No Promise.

Hi,
Anybody have this .dll.... It showing virus alert message when im trying to downlaod.

Plz any body post this dll.. here is the link. Plz share dll here.

http://www.marketcalls.in/amibroker/prediction-cycle-plugin-amibroker.html

Prediction Cycle Plugin is a simple and free plugin for amibroker which separates the underlying cycle component from the price and helps you understand the ongoing cycle. Gives a better perspective about the cycles happening the larger timeframes (Daily, Weekly,Monthly) and thereby better decision making.

Indications are provided to understand the phase of cycle. Green Arrow indicates start of positive cycle phase and the red Arrow Indicates start of negative cycle phase.

amitrandive

Hi,
Anybody have this .dll.... It showing virus alert message when im trying to downlaod.

Plz any body post this dll.. here is the link. Plz share dll here.

http://www.marketcalls.in/amibroker/prediction-cycle-plugin-amibroker.html

Prediction Cycle Plugin is a simple and free plugin for amibroker which separates the underlying cycle component from the price and helps you understand the ongoing cycle. Gives a better perspective about the cycles happening the larger timeframes (Daily, Weekly,Monthly) and thereby better decision making.

Indications are provided to understand the phase of cycle. Green Arrow indicates start of positive cycle phase and the red Arrow Indicates start of negative cycle phase.
Opening from my side.Not tried it.Does not seem that special to try.Lot of such indicators came and went away without anyone even noticing them.

Nehal_s143

Hi

This afl use stop loss/trend reversal for x no. of HH or LL, please help me to optimize the value for Nifty fut on 5 min or 10 min chart

I dont know how to use optimize function.

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("HH/LL");
no=20;
res=HHV(H,no);
sup=LLV(L,no);
avd=IIf(C>Ref(res,-1),1,IIf(C<Ref(sup,-1),-1,0));
avn=ValueWhen(avd!=0,avd,1);
trsl=IIf(avn==1,sup,res);

Plot(trsl,"Stop Loss",colorCustom8,styleStaircase|styleDashed);
_SECTION_END();

Any divine insight from anyone on any difference between LastValue(...) and access by use of BarCount - 1