Simple Coding Help - No Promise.

Hi,

The afl for plotting Spread is as under,

_N( Symbol2= ParamStr("Symbol2", "MSFT") );
Mode = ParamToggle("Mode", "Difference (Symbol1-Symbol2)|Ratio (Symbol1/Symbol2)");

SetForeign( Symbol2 );
C2 = C;
H2 = H;
L2 = L;
O2 = O;
V2 = V;
RestorePriceArrays();

Color = ParamColor( "Color", colorDefault );
Style = ParamStyle( "Style", styleLine, maskPrice );

if( Mode == 0 )
PlotOHLC( O-O2, H-H2, L-L2, C-C2, "(" + Name()+" - "+Symbol2 + ") spread", Color, style );
else
PlotOHLC( O/O2, H/H2, L/L2, C/C2, "(" + Name()+" / "+Symbol2 + ") spread", Color, style );

Needed help to modify / include the following

(i) Instead of plotting the active symbol, can a provision be made to enter thru the parameters box, the 2 symbols whose spread is to be plotted

(ii) the current afl has provision for Difference, Ratio. Can "Sum" function also be included as one of the options under Mode in Parameters box.

Hi,

In Amibroker can any one design dash board? There are few Exploration codes but

they are not good enough to have at a glance look of markets. Please have a look @

image attached. Can we do it for Bollingar Band Breakout Buy or Sell ?

Regards
Simple answer is "Yes, it can be done provided that the person wanting it is willing to pay for the effort".

In either case, such posts or requests do not fall within the scope of this thread.

I need highest high and lowest low values from market open 9.15 to 10.00 a.m in ami exploration ..all the code which i tried showing only days high or days low or just that 10.00 a.m crossing high low..but i need only the highest high and lowest low in 45 mins from market open to 10.00 a.m in exploration..pls help

sr114