Simple Coding Help - No Promise.

DayC = TimeFrameGetPrice("C", inDaily, -1); // close

i need last traded price of yesterday here instead of close price of yesterday which is avg of last 30mins which i dont need
how to get that data value in above code ?

Yesterday's close price = yesterday's last traded price.

It would be same in any time frame.

Just check with 1min TF to 1day TF.

DayC = TimeFrameGetPrice("C", inDaily, -1); // close

i need last traded price of yesterday here instead of close price of yesterday which is avg of last 30mins which i dont need
how to get that data value in above code ?
How do you conclude "which is avg of last 30mins"

bcoz i cross refernced with answer which its shows for camarilla calculation it calculate using yesterday close price but i want to use yesterday last traded price which is different value from yesterday last traded price u can see that here http://www.nseindia.com/live_market...p?symbol=SBIN&illiquid=0&smeFlag=0&itpFlag=0#

so what is the afl code to get yesterday last traded price for camarilla calculation instead of close price of yesterday here

DayC = TimeFrameGetPrice("c", inDaily, -1); // close

i want to use yesterday last traded price instead of yesterday close price if u know what i saying reply

bcoz i cross refernced with answer which its shows for camarilla calculation it calculate using yesterday close price but i want to use yesterday last traded price which is different value from yesterday last traded price u can see that here
Code:
http://www.nseindia.com/live_market/dynaContent/live_watch/get_quote/GetQuote.jsp?symbol=SBIN&illiquid=0&smeFlag=0&itpFlag=0#
so what is the afl code to get yesterday last traded price for camarilla calculation instead of close price of yesterday here

Code:
DayC = TimeFrameGetPrice("c", inDaily, -1);     //              close
i want to use yesterday last traded price instead of yesterday close price if u know what i saying reply

KelvinHand

Wrong. That video of mine is about synced zoom/scroll not just about symbol linking.
Dear Trash,

3 years ago, people ask "where can I get it ?" but did not reply.
Do you willing to share this advance method of your here ?

I think not, So giving this guy a simple solution, nothing wrong.

OK I got it. You are playing with the Amibroker COM Window Object.
It seen to me is one of the Tomasz Janeczko's task list long time ago.
If not release out, then the stability is not assure.

Last edited:
bcoz i cross refernced with answer which its shows for camarilla calculation it calculate using yesterday close price but i want to use yesterday last traded price which is different value from yesterday last traded price u can see that here http://www.nseindia.com/live_market...p?symbol=SBIN&illiquid=0&smeFlag=0&itpFlag=0#

DayC = TimeFrameGetPrice("c", inDaily, -1); // close

In Amibroker , only 5 variables are used to form chart, O H L C V. I never heard of using order book datas. In forex they may have ask/bid datas. so there can possible but in Indian market you have to subscribe costly order book datas, then only its possible. so some seniors can give their comment.

Originally Posted by vikas1moon View Post
Hello Seniors,

Can someone provide an afl which is based on price action HH and HL or LH and LL and their breakouts in consolidation.

which gives buy and sell signals should be compatible on 5min and higher time frames charts.

My regards
Vk2u
Anyone with answer....
Price action is tough to program coz its some what subjective. But if you are ready to compromise . Then you can try with darvas box, fractal based support resistance and zigzag based afl . Google search try .