Simple Coding Help - No Promise.

hi guys,

i wish someone could help me write a afl which scans for bullish/bearish condition in higher tf (1hr) and then gives buy/sell signal on the conditions in lower TF say 15m.

for eg.. if macd is bullish in 1hr tf then it must give signals (buy) when macd is bullish in 15min. vice versa for bearish conditions.

this is the basic requirement of the complex scanner that i intend to make for intra/swing trades.

amsin21

Needed to draw lines from a Pivot extending till the end of the day on an intraday chart. Kelvin Hand had posted code for drawing line till a next fractal is made. But what I needed was that line should extend towards the end of the chart through out the day, from every pivot High/Low... BUT it should not extend to the next day...

KelvinHand

Needed to draw lines from a Pivot extending till the end of the day on an intraday chart. Kelvin Hand had posted code for drawing line till a next fractal is made. But what I needed was that line should extend towards the end of the chart through out the day, from every pivot High/Low... BUT it should not extend to the next day...
Can be done easily in Ver 5.80++.

KelvinHand

I am using 5.7 . Any way?
2 ways for you to do it:
a. Ask someone to write the GFX horizontal line. OR
b. Cut & paste the plot & plotgrid to superimpose both lines

Too troublesome for programmer.

I just need to write the GFX horizontal line in a simple manner will do.

Sorry, you want then upgrade your software

Last edited:
hey guys i am new here , read your thread as unregistered member and i must say very impressive helpful people here.

can the experts help me in getting a moving average crossover afl for amibroker which could combine multiple time frame crossover signal on 1 intraday chart ?

say sell signal of 1 hour crossover of any moving average crossover system + sell of 15 minute same system , can they both be shown as +2 on intraday chart (+2 because 1 hour and 15 minutes both are sell)

Nobody can help?

I need afl for the below condition . =

h1 = high of 9.26 am bar (time should be variable) ;
l1 = low of 10.21 am bar (time should be variable) ;

buy = close above h1 ;
sell = close below l1 ;

please help.