Simo Häyhä Day trading

primitivetrader

16-1-20
Starting here my day trading diary. Due to certain medical issues, my Dr. has advised me not to sit more than 5-6 hours in front of a computer in a day. I had almost stopped day trading for 5-6 months as I was completely focused on positional only long trading. But this is not possible for some time now as I have to do a manual scan of stocks for my positional trading (it was going great).

Coming to day trading after 6 months and I am feeling completely rusty. Hopefully, I get in the groove soon. For day trading I was earlier following Bob Volman methods (he has written 2 books on day trading. I consider both of them bible of day trading).

Today traded axisbank. There was a total of 6 possible trade setups (not taken all of them). Below is the chart for my reference.

primitivetrader

17-01-20
traded axis bank again.
overall sideways day as not much dominance from either bull or bears. I like trading such sessions exits are very clear cut and not much momentum to go against entry.

primitivetrader

5) 22-1-20
traded axis bank. only 2 possible trades were there. multiple ways to enter both trades as marked on the chart. post 12:30 prices were is a very tight range with no tradable breakout on either side

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 General Trading & Investing Chat 0