Silverline, HFCL

Dear Traderji

I have a huge quantity of Silverline & HFCL bought at average price of 16 and 45 respectively. When can I expect at least these break even levels in this bull run. Pls guide.

Thanks
SunilM

The very fact that these stocks are not going up to the levels you bought them (even in this BULL RUN) suggest that these stocks are unlikely to go up unless there is a fundamental change in these companies.

My personal suggesstion would be to sell these holdings and buy some stocks which have the potential of outperforming the markets in the hope of recovering your investments.

If interested I would also suggest you to subscribe to the Trend Trading Picks Daily Newsletter for some proper guidance.

Thanks a lot Mr Arun for the valuable advice. Pls suggest me some growth stocks with similar price so that I can swithover. I shall definately subscribe to the investment newsletter suggested, but please for now suggest me some good scrips with the equivalent price and having good potential.
Thanks
Sunil

Dear Traderji

Can you recommend good scrips of equivalent price as that of Silverline and HFCL so that I can switchover.

Thanks
Sunil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Equities 13
S Equities 4
V Equities 3
T Equities 5
N Equities 2