Silver

Rish

Will the Price of Silver per Kg reach a peak of RS. 100,000.00. Is this realistic or a gimic.
Now, Silver is trading in a killing Range, so, avoid trading in Silver.

Trend pattern has changed, now, movement in Gold will be very much volatile rather than Gold.

Buy Gold and avoid trading in silver, if at all you want to Buy.

This is my view.

Thanks for the advice.

But I would still want to take my chances as this is very Likey due to the fact that "The While Metal" is now not only being used in for Jewellery and Utensils but it is also being used for Panels.

This is the main reason for the pushing demand of Silver.

What's ur view on it.

Rish

Thanks for the advice.

But I would still want to take my chances as this is very Likey due to the fact that "The While Metal" is now not only being used in for Jewellery and Utensils but it is also being used for Panels.

This is the main reason for the pushing demand of Silver.

What's ur view on it.
My Views on silver movement, pushing up - reasons may be

- US in Debt
- All time high $50.80 dollar, trying to cross

Consumption is high as you said, but, overnight everything will be different. Let us watch. Still, my advice is Gold is good for trade in near future.

sumeetsj

Silver being used for industrial purposes is just a news spread so that retails keep buying.
Past 3-4 quarters almost all the production in the world has been below par,
mostly due to uncertainties and economic worries,
the usage does not increase multifold overnight.
Its a bubble.
If u want to trade try Micro lots on MCX first.
hope this helps

:thumb:

Guess u r Right.

The steep drop in the METAL explains it all. Lets wait n watch b4 we can know what steps to take.

Thanks for the advice.

Rish

Guess u r Right.

The steep drop in the METAL explains it all. Lets wait n watch b4 we can know what steps to take.

Thanks for the advice.
As we predicted overnight trend has changed. Now, my view Silver May test 51,800 level. Let us watch. This is as per technical.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Trading Diary 2
P Metals 1
S Metals 0
P Metals 7
N Metals 51