Silver is Gold

AW10

Dan, Gold is showing parabolic move (like what silver had shown 2 months back).
I am collecting profit and protecting on small position that is left to enjoy madness. Will wait for retracement as Gold bull run is far from getting over, IMO.

Happy Trading

DanPickUp

Hi AW10

Yes, Silver had in May 2011 a flagpole. Interesting in Gold are the run away gaps, which we not have seen in Silver.

Depending on our believes and reasons to invest in metal, we have different ways to look at what we do. I agree with your words, when I look at it from the perspective as a trader. And also specially as a trader which not get greedy, as this could happen now with many.

Traders and short time investors surely can take some profit or hedge with an other derivative or with an other commodity.

Example: A derivative would be a long put for the gold or an ETF, which can go short ( Will be a problem in India ). As an exotic alternative with a commodity you can go in to lumber. Lumber has absolutely no correlation to gold and silver and looks at the moment very interesting. Natural gas looks also good as short time alternative.

Long term investors, which on a regular basis invest directly in physical metal, may will wait with new investment in gold, silver and platin. The profits for this year are again incredible. Being in metals in the last few years was always right. Having some cash in the cash box was never a bad idea and a pull back will come earlier or later.

Tc and have a successful week.

DanPickUp