Silver : - Breakout Or Fakeout

hello again guys silver looks very bullish to me
i have analyzed it in 2hour chart its has seen lot of consolidation and just crossed the upper trendline and volume is also seen @ breakout
i bought silver 4 mega lots @ 44550 Will hold with SL of breakout candle low that is below 44000 max risk is 60,000/-
expecting it to test 45300-500 approx 700-900 pts for target

:clap::clap::clap:
Please share your views
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

ashu1234

Silver is in downtrend, Buy signal will be triggered above 23$, right now it is at 22.7$. I'm expecting more downside. On your chart followup price action is needed.

marimuthu13

i have analyzed it in 2hour chart its has seen lot of consolidation and just crossed the upper trendline and volume is also seen @ breakout
i bought silver 4 mega lots @ 44550 Will hold with SL of breakout candle low that is below 44000 max risk is 60,000/-

Please share your views
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Hi,

I am not expert..but my views are ...yes its bullsih very short term..your target is verymuch possible (45300-500)...

Still overall trend is bearish, we need a closing above 45500 to turn to bullish ...

Please share your views
:clapping::clapping::clapping:[/Q

hello singhji what is the cost of this tdf software.

its very expensive for monthly subscription

Nearly 10,000/-without data feed

which system do u use?

ashu1234

its very expensive for monthly subscription

Nearly 10,000/-without data feed

which system do u use?
Seems very basic software and considering the cost doesn't think its worth it. Nothing advanced about it, and the firm is selling it only based on some buy sell system which it claims generate good signals.
In comparison to it Telequote and Advanceget are way much better.

Seems very basic software and considering the cost doesn't think its worth it. Nothing advanced about it, and the firm is selling it only based on some buy sell system which it claims generate good signals.
In comparison to it Telequote and Advanceget are way much better.
what are the charges of Telequote and Advanceget ?

ashu1234

what are the charges of Telequote and Advanceget ?
Telequote's subscription charges are around 3K p.m approx, it has a tie up
with MCX india and its good to track lme prices. AdvanceGet is a bit costly but nice software, charges are around 10K, data and software provided by esignal. For low budget I would recommend Amibroker, Metastock and web based icharts.

Telequote's subscription charges are around 3K p.m approx, it has a tie up
with MCX india and its good to track lme prices. AdvanceGet is a bit costly but nice software, charges are around 10K, data and software provided by esignal. For low budget I would recommend Amibroker, Metastock and web based icharts.
singh ji can we track lme base metals prices in teleqoute. at real time basis

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Trading Diary 2
P Metals 1
S Metals 0
P Metals 7
N Metals 51