silly doubt for intraday

i would like to understand following things

1) can i hold shares purchased [ for intraday ] by me on a perticular day till next day's exchange closing ? i usually do intraday , so what i would like to know is say if i purchase 10 shares of XYZ company on monday then m i allowed to keep holding the same till tuseday's exchange closure ?

if yes , then shares purchased on friday can be holded till the closure of exchange on Monday ?

i am using sharekhan for intraday , so if possible kindly also guide me whether sharekhan allows above

thanks & regards,
ibmisp

ibmisp said:
i would like to understand following things

1) can i hold shares purchased [ for intraday ] by me on a perticular day till next day's exchange closing ? i usually do intraday , so what i would like to know is say if i purchase 10 shares of XYZ company on monday then m i allowed to keep holding the same till tuseday's exchange closure ?

if yes , then shares purchased on friday can be holded till the closure of exchange on Monday ?

i am using sharekhan for intraday , so if possible kindly also guide me whether sharekhan allows above

thanks & regards,

ibmisp
hi
first of all if you place any order as intra day your position will be automatic squared off at the end of trading hour . but if you make any position for delivery then you can hold the share according to ur wish . in delivery position you have to make payment for your sauda on t+ 1 day because pay in or payout will happ to t +2 day

regards
mukeshsingh :) :) :)