Signed up with India bulls

Hello friends I signed up with Indiabulls .
Their RM came here and I sgined some 70-80 places !
Hope its not a problem ?
Can anyone tell me about this 70-8- signatures....first time I am doing this much
Also anyone with Indiabulls account ?

Rgds
Nishant

VijayDT

Hello friends I signed up with Indiabulls .
Their RM came here and I sgined some 70-80 places !
Hope its not a problem ?
Can anyone tell me about this 70-8- signatures....first time I am doing this much
Also anyone with Indiabulls account ?

Rgds
Nishant
Previously, during 2007-2009 they had a very bad reputation of doing trades in their client's accounts without client's permission. I am not sure of recent days--,please get this checked with someone who has the account currently. I am sure there are lots of threads on this website to guide you: be a part of some active threads on Inia Bulls.

alroyraj

Not many hereon TJ who use IB. But they have cleaned up their act with too much security. A compulsorily digital token to place trades both online or thru phone trade.

magnet

70-80 places?

In hdfc when i opened my account total i gave 31 signs plus i asked or checked each and every document before signing though not in details.

I surely find this stuff fishy

And i am sure signs on document taken will have wordings like in future you cant harass us etc etc

Scary anyone from India Bulls can explain this ?
I signed some 70-80 places I hope i have not given any stupid agreement . Like INDIABULLS can take my equity whenever they want and sell and stuff . I mean with ICICI you have some trust , but India Bulls I dont know . Can anyone clarify about the group their ethical practise etc ?
I dont mind if its brokerage charge high even as long as they dont mes with my capital / profit etc .

magnet

Scary anyone from India Bulls can explain this ?
I signed some 70-80 places I hope i have not given any stupid agreement . Like INDIABULLS can take my equity whenever they want and sell and stuff . I mean with ICICI you have some trust , but India Bulls I dont know . Can anyone clarify about the group their ethical practise etc ?
I dont mind if its brokerage charge high even as long as they dont mes with my capital / profit etc .
Asked them to give zerox of all document which u signed.
And you yourself offer 100 buks as zerox fees to get the document done by them.

If they refuse telling its gone for verification etc.

Than tell straight i want zerox of all document or else once the account gets authenticated you will close the same even having 2-4k loss on your head rather than any big loss.

Tell them straight that you have right of zerox to all pages which bear your signs.Even if they give you some atleast theyll know you are not the person who gives up thing easily.

Most important document whose zerox you try to get is POA(power of attorney).That is where all the fish up stuff is handle.Even though you dont understand a **** of it(legal terms) atleast thats the document which has the details and thtas the main document which is forwarded by broker to you as per law.But sometimes even that doesnt happen.So its better you ask for the same than any other document.

adityasaraf007

Its Okay. Don't worry. I also have an account with them and signed on all those places after reading the document.

Even if you did not get the xerox done earlier, no worries. They would give you the scanned copy of the agreement on your email within 2weeks of a/c opening. If you want to read those documents now, go to this link and download them.

First of all, send them an email to activate security token for your account. They would send this to you within a week after activation. So, you can be sure that fraudulent trading is not perfomed by unauthorized persons.

And also ensure that you have the required margin. Because if you take delivery of shares on the additional 3/4 times margin provided by them and do not deposit cheque/transfer money within 7days, then they can square off the position without intimating you.

And for any of your queries, first approach their email helpdesk. They are quite efficient and reply within reasonable time.

Happy trading.

adityasaraf007

Can someone please reply how much time does it take to transfer the money from IDBI Bank to Indiabulls Trading A/c and vice-versa, and the time taken by them to update the margin amount.

After IDBI waived bulk of the charges on Savings A/c, I am considering to open an a/c with them.

:):clap:

Please also reply about the service of IDBI