Shubho Nobo Borsho

karthikmarar

Gudi Padva=Maharashtrians, Onam=Malyalee, Vishu=Tamil, SNB=Bengali,

Whtzda heck ... I dunno the word for Gujrati... LOL...

Swagat, I wish you the same, and maybe the 86 will also soon change.!.. I have already figured that out....!!

CYL,

ss :)
Sunil

A small clarification. Malayalee new year is Vishu. Onam is a harvest festival in Kerala during Aug/Sept. Tamil new year is called just new year...no specific name.. :) , Belated wishes to everybody..

regards

Hello everybody,
Belated Subho noboborsho to everybody----Hope, this new year brings a lot of prosperity to all members of this great forum---And a special Hello to u --Kartichik---
Regards,
joy_mitali

karthikmarar

Joy,

I am very happy to see you back, posting.... Now Iam sure this New year is going to be excellant one for the forum...

Thanks

warm regards

Karthik

Hi Karthik,
Ha Ha --- Thanks for the warm response---I m really honoured---I will surely try my best to give some time here---A lot of memories of the old times r coming flashing in my mind---Hope , we will all again have a great time as before--
Regards,
joy_mitali

drpsiva

Hi all,

SHUBHO NABO BARSHO to everyone on traderji. wish all tamil,mallu friends a happy tamil new year and malayalam new year(vishu).:)

Last edited:
Sunil

A small clarification. Malayalee new year is Vishu. Onam is a harvest festival in Kerala during Aug/Sept. Tamil new year is called just new year...no specific name.. :) , Belated wishes to everybody..

regards
Isnt it "Chingam 1st" considered as Malayalam new year???

We used to start calender as Chingam-Kanni-Thulam......just like Jan,feb,March

:)

Let there be numerous new years!!!

Happy new years

chintan786

Hi All, Today North Indian are celebrating RamNavami and Besakhi in Punjab..... there are many names for this day. So to all of u happy Ramnavmi, Subho Nabobarso, Besakhi di badhiyan.... and happy new year.

warm regards

chintan

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Day Trading 11