Shubha RT plugin for Amibroker now launched

mrkanitkar

Shubha RT plugin for Amibroker provides Real-Time streaming quotes from RTD-compliant data sources. As RTD real-time streaming varies from source to source and each data vendor using its own format / methods / different implementation, it’s a generic plugin. It can work with any RTD server. Application can provide data in tick format and various intervals starting from 1 second. Application can be configured to refresh data from 500 milliseconds to 60 seconds.
It’s comes with presets for NOW and NEST terminals. One can easily configure it for any other RTD server. You can also add more fields to pull any extra data. There is no restriction on no. of symbols to pull data or refresh rate. The symbols may be limited by your data provider or broker. The refresh performance depends on your trading terminal, hardware configuration, internet bandwidth and many other factors. The backfill can be done thru google IEOD data which is available with Shubha downloader.
As usual the plugin is free for life, it’s released under GNU GPL V3 License. There is one time cost of Rs. 500 or USD 10. This is to compensate costs for certification & third party testing of application.
All details are here. http://shubhalabha.in/products-2/shubha-rt-amibroker/
@Mods:There is no money making idea behind this plugin.
@ members Please feel free to use it.
Please use this thread for any Q&A and report bugs.

Vertigo_1985

added symbol to amibroker but RTD plugin not showing symbols, it is adding symbol in txt in download folder though. After that if i try to connect it gives unhandles exception - could not load file or assembly 'micosoft.office.iterop.excel,version=12.0.0.0,culture=neutral,..

mrkanitkar

added symbol to amibroker but RTD plugin not showing symbols, it is adding symbol in txt in download folder though. After that if i try to connect it gives unhandles exception - could not load file or assembly 'micosoft.office.iterop.excel,version=12.0.0.0,culture=neutral,..
This is because, same file is open by some other program (may be notepad), please click continue. It should work as shown in video. Which OS you are having? If you need help, in setting up app, let us know. Support team can help.

XUV-500

Does it cause stress on HDD ?
HDD being a mechanical device do writing and reading tick data causes problem ? Does such tick data gets written on HDD and then to Ami ?

Is my understanding wrong ?...high chances of mine being wrong

kaly422000

basic subha downloader not working as because complicated registering and instalation system. no mail sent as to activate the account. give attention to basic first

mrkanitkar

basic subha downloader not working as because complicated registering and instalation system. no mail sent as to activate the account. give attention to basic first
May I know which version you are working with? If it's stable version, there are absolutely no issues. We have more than 5000 installations live.
If you are using dotnet version, it's running beta. Activation is not problem there for valid email ids.

GTji

I could finally configure your plugin just some time back. Quite easy to configure if you follow all the steps in the video correctly. Will check tomorrow live, and see how it works. :) Just wondering if there is some other quicker way to add bulk symbols? and if the symbols could be added minus the exchange name in Amibroker ?