Shubha EOD downloader new release (free for life)

mrkanitkar

xsis

dear sir

the following file (fo04092013) has wrong date format. its a .csv file. the date is showing wrongly. pls check and help!

C:\Program Files\Shubha Downloader\Data\Downloads\PR040913

you can either check folder PR040913 or the zip file named PR040913. in this there is another zip file called fo04092013 which when you unzip will give you fo04092013.csv

so basically this file is present at 2 places. both are showing wrong data.
btw i have checked all other files in every folder and all are showing correct dates.

i have been using this s/w for last 1 month or so but for the first time i thot of using this file where i saw wrng dates!

i have also given the screenshot!

mrkanitkar

dear sir

the following file (fo04092013) has wrong date format. its a .csv file. the date is showing wrongly. pls check and help!

C:\Program Files\Shubha Downloader\Data\Downloads\PR040913

you can either check folder PR040913 or the zip file named PR040913. in this there is another zip file called fo04092013 which when you unzip will give you fo04092013.csv

so basically this file is present at 2 places. both are showing wrong data.
btw i have checked all other files in every folder and all are showing correct dates.

i have been using this s/w for last 1 month or so but for the first time i thot of using this file where i saw wrng dates!

i have also given the screenshot!

Can you please let us know which product you are using? Please also let us know for which date you are downloading data.

xsis

product is the same one - Shubha EOD downloader!
infact i faced this problem in both new (2nd sep release) n old versions (till date which i was using).
moreover, in couple of instances i downloaded the data for 1 day, 2 days to 1 month in both versions in separate machines too.
still the result is same.
in fact you won't believe, i have personally checked all the types of files (various segments - must be more than 100 types) downloaded, the date format of this file is the ONLY prob!

Can you please let us know which product you are using? Please also let us know for which date you are downloading data.

mrkanitkar

product is the same one - Shubha EOD downloader!
infact i faced this problem in both new (2nd sep release) n old versions (till date which i was using).
moreover, in couple of instances i downloaded the data for 1 day, 2 days to 1 month in both versions in separate machines too.
still the result is same.
in fact you won't believe, i have personally checked all the types of files (various segments - must be more than 100 types) downloaded, the date format of this file is the ONLY prob!
What is default date format of your machine? What is OS and locale?

xsis

every file is correct and working well since is tarted using it in both new and old version on both machines.
only this file shows wrng date format. may b no1 till nw hs pointed it out as they mite nt hv checked every file format in detail.
still ur req info is below:
its windows XP professional version 2002 service pack 3

What is default date format of your machine? What is OS and locale?

mrkanitkar

every file is correct and working well since is tarted using it in both new and old version on both machines.
only this file shows wrng date format. may b no1 till nw hs pointed it out as they mite nt hv checked every file format in detail.
still ur req info is below:
its windows XP professional version 2002 service pack 3
Which market segment you are trying to get data? We checked shubha eod for windows, in std. Csv folder, there is no of file. Files in download folder are not for to import, as they are not processed.

xsis

sir - i have given the details in the original post where exactly the file is located.

you mean to say the whole download folder is unprocessed or this file only!
if the whole download folder is unprocessed then the folder is of no use at all and it should not be there at the first place.

btw i was looking for fno data which is there in that file. the whole file is correct as i have checked/tallied tht file personally on the daily basis. only the date format is the problem!

if still locating is a prob, please allow me the teamviewer access so tht i can show you where exactly it is.

mrkanitkar

sir - i have given the details in the original post where exactly the file is located.

you mean to say the whole download folder is unprocessed or this file only!
if the whole download folder is unprocessed then the folder is of no use at all and it should not be there at the first place.

btw i was looking for fno data which is there in that file. the whole file is correct as i have checked/tallied tht file personally on the daily basis. only the date format is the problem!

if still locating is a prob, please allow me the teamviewer access so tht i can show you where exactly it is.
Hi Sir,
The location C:\Program Files\Shubha Downloader\Data\Downloads\PR040913 is not for customers/users. The output files are saved in std.csv and Amibroker (or any charting format you select). Files in downloads are for application to download and process, it's not final folder. Final folder is std.csv or any other charting folder. Application needs a folder to download data from exchange and process at, download folder is used by application and it is not meant for users. It's clearly highlighted in video too.
If you need more info, contact support, we will be more than happy to help out.
This is not bug.

xsis

its ok...btw thks for the support.
since this folder is not used actively and is unprocessed, i understd the same.
just a request if possible - cud u also process & add this ONLY (out of such a BIG folder) file in csv and amibroker folder. pls its a matter of 1 file only!
again its ok if its not implemented. i wd at my end still use tht file by manually changing the date on the daily basis - bit of xtra wrk at my end!

Hi Sir,
The location C:\Program Files\Shubha Downloader\Data\Downloads\PR040913 is not for customers/users. The output files are saved in std.csv and Amibroker (or any charting format you select). Files in downloads are for application to download and process, it's not final folder. Final folder is std.csv or any other charting folder. Application needs a folder to download data from exchange and process at, download folder is used by application and it is not meant for users. It's clearly highlighted in video too.
If you need more info, contact support, we will be more than happy to help out.
This is not bug.