Shubha downloader beta launched

For real time data which terminal Shubha downloader should support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dell

sir currently i am using tradetiger , is there any utility currently by which we can fetch data to ami.... , i am ready to pay support fees...........

lvgandhi

This means you do not have updated copy. You will find two menus in start > programs. Please look for shubha_net or shubha rt and start application.
It should solve issue.

We are fixing this in next release which will be in 2 weeks.
I am having latest one taken from signature. I have used shubhart only. I followed all your suggestions regarding path as I have written. Still I get work in progress.

lvgandhi

We have good news for Amibroker users.
We are working on Amibroker RTD plugin. This plugin will be like generic data plugin which can connect to any RTD terminal like NEST, NOW and so on. It can be used world wide. User can configure it for any terminal and data.

This will one of best solution of Amibroker users. As usual it will be free for life.
No hidden charges.

Now we have these free products
1.Shubha downloader (nodejs based, which can be used on Windows, Mac, Linux, Tablets)
2.Shubha RT beta (dotnet based product can be used on windows with RTD live data and eod data as well).
3. Shubha Amibroker plugin RTD for RT. (will launch soon, date is not decided)

As you know, we can not offer free support to install, configure and troubleshoot on individual basis. We received lot of requests to provide commercial support for our free products. We will provide it thru email and team viewer at Rs. 300/- per incident. This is direct cost to us. This money will go to support team as we need to pay third party for it. To get support, please drop mail to [email protected], with details, we will get back to you.

As usual we will keep responding on this forum for free.
Waiting for item 3.

GTji

We have good news for Amibroker users.
We are working on Amibroker RTD plugin. This plugin will be like generic data plugin which can connect to any RTD terminal like NEST, NOW and so on. It can be used world wide. User can configure it for any terminal and data.

This will one of best solution of Amibroker users. As usual it will be free for life.
No hidden charges.

Now we have these free products
1.Shubha downloader (nodejs based, which can be used on Windows, Mac, Linux, Tablets)
2.Shubha RT beta (dotnet based product can be used on windows with RTD live data and eod data as well).
3. Shubha Amibroker plugin RTD for RT. (will launch soon, date is not decided)

As you know, we can not offer free support to install, configure and troubleshoot on individual basis. We received lot of requests to provide commercial support for our free products. We will provide it thru email and team viewer at Rs. 300/- per incident. This is direct cost to us. This money will go to support team as we need to pay third party for it. To get support, please drop mail to [email protected], with details, we will get back to you.

As usual we will keep responding on this forum for free.
RTD plugin for AB is a great idea :thumb:, hopefully update is tick by tick (or at least faster than 1 sec).