SH's trust with options - aim to make 50% or more returns per annum

Hi folks,

Wanted to track performance in options trading (both as option buyer as well as option writer) with an aim to make 50% or more returns per annum.

Starting capital 1 lakh (virtual of course)...

Lets start from today!

Trade 1 taken today (26/3/2014)

Sold 6450 PE @ 47 (April series) .. quantity 4 lots

Will change positions in coming days based on how mkts move...

Cheers
SH

PS : To keep this thread simple, I wont like to entertain any questions around the method to take traded used here, its based on a combination of some other methods I have shared in the past based on EOD, hourly, 30 minutes etc....

Last edited:
PS : To keep this thread simple, I wont like to entertain any questions around the method to take traded used here, its based on a combination of some other methods I have shared in the past based on EOD, hourly, 30 minutes etc....
Requesting the mods to move this thread to the read only section.

Hi folks,

Wanted to track performance in options trading (both as option buyer as well as option writer) with an aim to make 50% or more returns per annum.

Starting capital 1 lakh (virtual of course)...

Lets start from today!

Trade 1 taken today (26/3/2014)

Sold 6450 PE @ 47 (April series) .. quantity 4 lots

Will change positions in coming days based on how mkts move...

Cheers
SH

Thanks Sir for starting this thread.

Put values have fallen 15% to 25% today even after mkts being flat ...

6450 PE sold 5 days back at 47 is now at 23.50 ... lost 50% value in just 3 trading days .... :)

Not worth holding now for entire month for just 23 points ... risk reward not too attractive... so booking 1 more lot now at 23.50

Total profit till now 5600...(gross)

1 Lakh capital has now become 105600 ...

Holding one last lot now of 6450 PE shorted at 47..

Cheers
SH