SH's trust with options - aim to make 50% or more returns per annum

anilnegi

SH

would you elaborate strategy for taking different trades, as per your earlier threads as we found that would be more beneficial for traders.

anil negi

SH

would you elaborate strategy for taking different trades, as per your earlier threads as we found that would be more beneficial for traders.

anil negi
Hi Anil - As per my first post, it's very difficult to explain each trade here as it's a combination of various techniques that I have already explained in multiple threads under various strategies. Sometimes its based on 315, sometimes on my swing strategy & other times based on my market correction prediction strategy across multiple time frames.

I can end up writing an entire essay for each trade and will have to answer 10-15 questions per essay from newbies which I want to avoid due to scarcity of my time.

I started this thread just to keep a track of my option trades as I want to prove to myself whether option trading is a losing business and can small capital traders survive trading options?

I dont discuss about futures trading much as its a proven profitable business in other threads already.

Cheers
SH

VJAY

Hi Anil - As per my first post, it's very difficult to explain each trade here as it's a combination of various techniques that I have already explained in multiple threads under various strategies. Sometimes its based on 315, sometimes on my swing strategy & other times based on my market correction prediction strategy across multiple time frames.

I can end up writing an entire essay for each trade and will have to answer 10-15 questions per essay from newbies which I want to avoid due to scarcity of my time.

I started this thread just to keep a track of my option trades as I want to prove to myself whether option trading is a losing business and can small capital traders survive trading options?

I dont discuss about futures trading much as its a proven profitable business in other threads already.

Cheers
SH
Dear SH,
Still if you post a small hint on entry it will help :)

Booked 1 lot of 6600 PE at 41 now... profit of Rs 600

Capital now 106200....

Still holding

- 1 lot 6450 PE shorts from 47 now at 18
- 1 lot 6600 PE shorted at 53.50 now at 41

Cheers
SH
Booked both 6450 PE and 6600 PE shorts at 15 & 36.50 respectively. 6450 PE doesn't have enough reward left now and 6600 PE booked as 3 EMA not touching on EOD basis. Profit of Rs 1600 on 6450 PE and Rs 850 on 6600 PE.

Capital now 108650, approximately 8.65% returns on capital in just one week. More than the target...

Now will wait for a fresh entry.

Cheers
SH

sabhlok_r

Booked both 6450 PE and 6600 PE shorts at 15 & 36.50 respectively. 6450 PE doesn't have enough reward left now and 6600 PE booked as 3 EMA not touching on EOD basis. Profit of Rs 1600 on 6450 PE and Rs 850 on 6600 PE.

Capital now 108650, approximately 8.65% returns on capital in just one week. More than the target...

Now will wait for a fresh entry.

Cheers
SH
SH, Any trade on the buying of call/put options or does this method involves only selling them?

In ICICI direct sell the put is too high :confused: Example for 6500 put sell @36 means i need around 26k. Which one is having minimum amount?
Its not too high ...

36 points means Rs 1800 ... if you can eat this entire premium .. the return on 26K investment will be 7% in just one month .... if you eat 18 points premium out of 36 in next week or so, it will still be 3.5% return on investment on just 1trade.

Idea here is to take much less risk than trading futures and still end up with a very healthy return on capital month on month ...

Cheers
SH