SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

trade4joisar

Sir,

Actually I have just started to follow this. I have 2 queries-

1) Suppose our SAR is 2130, you said, 10:30 candle crossed that. Should not we take position at that time? because if SAR is broken by 1 points, we should stop and reverse our position.So I can take position at 10:30 candle itself. Or we need to wait for more confirmation.

2) Exit rule:
i) At GFZ, we can book profit.
ii) What is the second rule on 3EMA. Should I look at 30 min candle or daily candle for that?
iii) Is there any other exit rule?
1. Its not 10:30 which broke bear SAR, its 1:30 candle. and it closes above 15 ema, so you can go with it. As SH said before for we can take trade for NF with 100 points SAR & 50 points SL difference.

That means 2% as SAR & 1% as SL of any scrip.

2 (ii) . daily 3 ema (yesterday it already left for 1 day)
2 (iii). As per my knowledge, i don't think so.

One more for exit rule, SL/TSL/SAR hit.

SH, Please correct me if i am wrong here.

Last edited:
Since 3EMA did not touch the yesterdays candle, short position should have been closed. This is my interpretation.
But according to swing trading exit rule, It's

Profits should also be booked in case 3 EMA has not touched the daily candle in two consecutive days (3EMA reversal rule)

Yesterday was the first day but TSL was hit yesterday. So I am asking about
short position.

Umesh - if SAR is hit it means you will cover your shorts and go long in nifty futures. If you are already long in nifty futures, you may want to cover your shorted puts and book profits in them.

Cheers
SH
SH,
I completely agree with you. But my question is if Nifty continues to fall, then to reduce losses in put option (PE5200), should we square off put options ? If yes, then when?
Regards.