SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

Shantala

I am also using Global Data feeds. My first candle is 9:30
Check Database Settings of User Guide for Global Datafeed.

In Database Settings - Intraday Settings - Trading Hours (local time), it should be "Make Start Time and End Time as 9:15 and 16:00 and select 'Allow mixed EOD/Intraday Data' checkbox (this is very important) as shown below, click OK."

lvgandhi

Check Database Settings of User Guide for Global Datafeed.

In Database Settings - Intraday Settings - Trading Hours (local time), it should be "Make Start Time and End Time as 9:15 and 16:00 and select 'Allow mixed EOD/Intraday Data' checkbox (this is very important) as shown below, click OK."
Dear Shantala,
Thanks. I know that. But keeping data like that will make may things uncommon as hr ending at 10:15 last hr ending with 15 min values etc.
It will not match with other normal charts for hrs, 30 mins. Hence better to have start time as 09:00 hrs.

Dear L.V.Gandhi,
I am using Icharts and by default they have set from 9:00, I am also little confused whether to use the timings set by them or should I change , and also whether this setting is ok for SH strategy or should be changed.Please reply at your free time
regards,
anjanbm

is it worth going long now if this candle closes above 15ema cus then we might be long around 5450 with sl @5363....around 90 pts ...and the volatility cus of budget is hopefully over

lvgandhi

Dear L.V.Gandhi,
I am using Icharts and by default they have set from 9:00, I am also little confused whether to use the timings set by them or should I change , and also whether this setting is ok for SH strategy or should be changed.Please reply at your free time
regards,
anjanbm
I think that is good as per my opinion.