SH's MArket Correction Prediction Strategy

rkkarnani

On Nifty SPOT

EMA 15 = 5694 (on 30 mins TF).
Been 15 candles of 30 mins since price has not touched 15EMA.

What say SH .. u think it would go up or EMA would come down or a middle path .. minor up with EMA coming down to meet the up candle .. .. or still some more candles before the smooooccchhhhhh ...

:)
SM Bhai, Now Nifty spot at 5577, 15 EMA must have been smooched by the Price.. dont have Nifty Spot chart to comment! Moreover I do not track it the way SH does, unable to comment much on it. :eek:

MurAtt

Well ...

I had looked back at many many charts and found that on any TF it does what it is supposed to do on EOD.

Like a candle pattern ... the same rules also apply on Hourly, 30-mins .. same with RSI, Stoch etc.

Saw the price action .... in the other 3-15 thread just before the upmove started I put my query again to RK (and pointed out to him here too and PMed him too) that on the hourly its been 1 candles ...

As of NOW 15-ema for Hourly is 5591 and the Nifty moved from LOD to 5575 (all spot values) and some cooling off here would bring the EMA a bit lower and touch the hourly candle (or price may rise to touch the ema).

Just my views .. thats why asked SH since he was the originator of the idea and concept.

Cheers ....

Hi guys - too many questions on what to do with the puts .. the simple answer is ... book profits when you are getting 25%-50% returns on your investments (i.e if bought a stradle for 200 points.... exit whenever the straddle is more than 250 points).

There are no targets as such, you can use traling stop losses to ride the trend and keep locking in incremental profits...or Exit at a predetermined % profit as above.

Cheers
SH

Well ...

I had looked back at many many charts and found that on any TF it does what it is supposed to do on EOD.

Like a candle pattern ... the same rules also apply on Hourly, 30-mins .. same with RSI, Stoch etc.

Saw the price action .... in the other 3-15 thread just before the upmove started I put my query again to RK (and pointed out to him here too and PMed him too) that on the hourly its been 1 candles ...

As of NOW 15-ema for Hourly is 5591 and the Nifty moved from LOD to 5575 (all spot values) and some cooling off here would bring the EMA a bit lower and touch the hourly candle (or price may rise to touch the ema).

Just my views .. thats why asked SH since he was the originator of the idea and concept.

Cheers ....
Dear Stock Murtaza,

You are right, what works for EOD should also work for intraday timeframes. Theoratically yes however practically some strategies are not suited for intraday due to the skew gaps create in intraday indicators like EMAs......the flow of EMAs are not as smooth on intraday timeframes as it is on EOD ....

In any case, reversion to mean works in all timeframes but I never had the patience to test it for intraday timeframes.

In any case, if you wanna test it on intraday timeframes using the same rules of EOD, then we need to wait for 30 candles for 15 EMA touch ( 6 weeks on EOD cosists of 30 EOD candles).

Just checked the charts, Nifty sport charts 30M timeframe shows Nifty testing 15 EMA after 19 candles.

Cheers
SH

MurAtt

k .. will look and inform here abt the hourly .. generally I do not check charts below that TF ..

k .. will look and inform here abt the hourly .. generally I do not check charts below that TF ..
I thought your original quention was for 30M. Checked hourly and yes 20 candles without 15 EMA tested.

If this strategy holds good for intraday TF as well, we need to watch for next 10 candles.

Given the fact that EOD we are not touching 3 EMA, I will not be suprised at next 10 hourly candles doing the trick of kissing 15 EMA.

Cheers
SH

MurAtt

Yes my orig Q was 30 min BUT laterz I checked Hourly and saw its more than 18 candles.
My query here did not give answers so I posted in the other 3-15 thread abt the hourly.

Also .. give a bit of flexibility and for the lesser TFs reduce the no of candles. Not 30 BUT lesser .. say 20 candles or 24 candles or something of that sort.

Let me check it out and I will PM you. BUT req that you remove some PMs from your mailbox as it is full and not accepting any PMs .. I know as I had tried to PM you BUT gave me error as your mailbox is full.
:)

trade4joisar

Hello Stock Murtaza,

If you find something which is based on 315 then can you start new thread for the same? :thumb:

I can do backtesting for the same.

As i am very fond of 315, so want to follow each & every strategy which is connected to 315 :thumb:

dear SH

thanks once again. 100EMA worked again. Exited all the position with 10000/- profit. thanks again.

regards

Hello Stock Murtaza,

If you find something which is based on 315 then can you start new thread for the same? :thumb:

I can do backtesting for the same.

As i am very fond of 315, so want to follow each & every strategy which is connected to 315 :thumb: