SH's MArket Correction Prediction Strategy

msa5678

If you really liked it .. please rate this thread by giving appropriate 'star' rating. I dont mind a 5 star ;) .. that will also help other 'seekers' to come and read it.

Cheers
I was looking for a way in which to thank you in a more better way....your suggestion of 5 star rating solves the matter...In fact Dear SH ...All your posts deserve more than 5 star...You are a blessing in disguise...You are....well words cannot describe some personalities...

dear sh sir

have you installed amibroker. i can assist u to do so. u can call me on 09731122899 or give your i will call at your convenience.

regards
sprintravi
Hi , Could you please help me in backtesting in amibroker

Nehal_s143

Sir, if amibroker is still not installed, it will be my great pleasure to do so, with free yahoo data and will also explain how to use afl in ami

Hi Guys - I am guessing this is an
Amibroker AFL ....

Can someone post a screenshot?

The problem is that I do not use amibroker (I am bad at computers to be honest and I need help from someone who can teach me how to install and use amibroker with AFLs...) :down:

If anyone has the time and patience to help me install amibroker (free version) and teach me how to use it ... I will be really greatful....

Cheers
SH

VJAY

HI
Good morning. Can you please help me get a 'Bollinger Band' Afl with middle line showing.
I have default bollinger band im my reg version ami that dose not show middle line. Best regards. Partha Roy
If you using 20.2 BB then add 20 MA to it.....you can view middle line....:)