SH's Intraday Strategy - ELH5

Booked at 5960 at 1.44 PM :lol:

Thats it .. I wont be posting anymore live trades here .. these 3 trades were examples. We made 40 points and lost 6-7 points .... net profit 30+ points

Enjoy guys ! :thumb:

Cheers
SH
One more trade given in last hour ... buy at 5969 (2.35 candle) booked at 5989 (3.30 candle) :lol:

Total 4 trades today ... 3 in profits (60 points) and one in loss (7 points). Net profit 50+ points today ;)

Enjoy guys

Cheers
SH

One more trade given in last hour ... buy at 5969 (2.35 candle) booked at 5989 (3.30 candle) :lol:

Total 4 trades today ... 3 in profits (60 points) and one in loss (7 points). Net profit 50+ points today ;)

Enjoy guys

Cheers
SH
Once a buy is triggered does the actual entry have to be when the price retraces and closes below the 5EMA(low) or if it touches the 5EMA(low) is it good enough to enter?

also if we get an entry trigger upto how many bars can we wait for the retrace to make an entry?

thks

Once a buy is triggered does the actual entry have to be when the price retraces and closes below the 5EMA(low) or if it touches the 5EMA(low) is it good enough to enter?

also if we get an entry trigger upto how many bars can we wait for the retrace to make an entry?

thks
a mere touch of 5 EMA (low) is enough to enter longs.

There is no time limit.... if the previous trigger was a buy ... the actual entry can happen even after 2-3 hours.... please check the first chart I uploaded... there was one buy trigger where markets kept rallying without retracing and we got an entry after waiting for more than an hour.

Cheers
SH

How I plot 5EMA low and 5EMA high in a chart ,, kindly help.. i am using NSE TAME real time feeds..
I know nothing about NSE TAME real time feed... basically your charting software should be able to plot EMAs not just for closing price .. but also for opening price, highs and lows.

I use Icharts premium for Nifty futures and their software allows plotting EMAs on highs and lows. I think AMibroker, Metatrader etc also allows them to be plotted.

Cheers
SH